TALOS TB-l 1403
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

TALOS TB-l 1403 - 1

Compact Safety Controller ® Preliminary English Print Version

Open the catalog to page 1
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 2

COMPACT SAFETY CONTROLLER TALOS is a compact configurable safety controller for the use in small and medium sized machines and plants. it provides numerous safety functions in a compact 45 mm housing. No programming work is necessary because of predefined standard configurations. TB-I14O3 attains highest safety requirements category 4 / pL e and SILCL 3 according to EN ISo 13849-1 and EN 62061 and is thus ideally suited for machine tools and automatic machines. additional, TB-I14O3 also appl ies for furnaces and ancillary equipment in continuous operation according to EN 50156-1. • 3...

Open the catalog to page 2
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 3

Function Configuring instead of programming TB-I14O3 adapts flexibly to your application. Nevertheless, it does not need to be programmed. 16 certified stored standard configurations with several logical operations can be selected easily and quickly on the control menu done. Process times (e.g. delay time of selected outputs) can be parameterized according to your individual application via the front panel. Special functions needed? Realization of costumer specified configurations with up to 10 additional, custom-made configurations via SIM-Card, which is programmed by ZANDER AACHEN. Insert...

Open the catalog to page 3
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 4

COMPACT SAFETY CONTROLLER Economical because of ... ... the use of predefined standard configurations TB-I14O3 provides over 16 standard configurations in the delivery state, which covers the most common applications. Special applications, which are not covered by the standard predefined combinations, can be loaded via an external Sim card. the selected configuration as well as the parameterisation of selected functions, e.g. delay times, can be easily and quickly realized at the TALOS front via a button. This means: • No expensive programming work • Quick and simple installation...

Open the catalog to page 4
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 5

... easy operation The operation of the TB-I14O3 is easy and intuitive. All menu points are shown at the self-luminous display with clear abbreviations. Troublesome language changes are therefore not necessary. Intuitive operation via push- / rotary button at the front. Switching between each menu by rotating. Enter functions by pushing. This means: • Quick commissioning and maintenance directly at the device International display language ... highest safety standards, also for furnaces and ancillary equipment in continuous operation. The TB-I14O3 complies with the essential safety...

Open the catalog to page 5
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 6

COMPACT SAFETY CONTROLLER Order Number

Open the catalog to page 6
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 7

ZANDER AACHEN General technical data

Open the catalog to page 7
TALOS TB-l 1403 - 8

COMPACT SAFETY CONTROLLER H. ZANDER GmbH & Co. KG Am Gut Wolf 15 52070 Aachen - Germany Mail: info@zander-aachen.de

Open the catalog to page 8

All Zander GmbH & Co. KG catalogs and technical brochures

1. ZCode-MZ

2 Pages