WQK CATALOGUE 2012
185Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 2

Deep Groove Ball Brgs. 34 Angular Contact Ball Brgs. 76 Self-Aligning Ball Brgs. 104 Cylindrical Roller Brgs. 114 Tapered Roller Brgs. I68 Accessories for Rolling Brgs. 258 Spherical Roller Brgs. 274 Cylindrical Roller Brgs. for Sheaves 360

Open the catalog to page 2
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 5

1.TYPES AND FEATURES OF ROLLING BEARINGS Rolling bearings genera ly consist ot two nngs. (oiling aenerts mi" n rage, .IT] :hay are nlassited ito radial tealrgs or tti.st barings depending, on tie c rent :i rolling eleireiis. ihey .va nlassited info ball tea-'irgs -■ rollar naarngs. nr;i diey are further segregated by j tfarennas in the 1 desini n- spanitic pomose. The most common bearing types and no mene latore ot hearing parts ma shown h tig.1.1, and a general n.isstinnlin-iiri haarinns is shnv.'i i-g \; 1,2 Characteristics of Rolling Beatings Compared with plain hearings, railing...

Open the catalog to page 5
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 6

ROLLING BEARINGS Deep Groove Ball Bearing Ball Bearing (Radial Bearings) Deep Groove Ball Bearings Angular Contact Ball Bearing Contact Ball Three- Point/Four-Point Contact Ball Bearings Ball Bearings Ball Bearings Double Bearings Needle Roller (Thrust Bearings) Thrust Ball Angular Contact Thrust Ball Thrust Cylindrical Roller Bearings Thrust Needle Roller Bearings Thrust Tapered Roller Bearings Thrust Spherical Roller Bearings Automotive Clutch Release Bearings Automotive Water Pump Bearings Specific Uses Rolling Stock Axle Bearings Chain Conveyor Rolling Bearings Single-Direction Thrust...

Open the catalog to page 6
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 9

2.1 Bearing Tolerance Standards running accuracy of rolling bearings are Regarding bearing accuracy classes, besides ISO normal accuracy, as :he acci.='acy imar;ve$ :heie a-e (.'las* iiX itcii laoered relier beaiings). Claw ri Claw i. Chus 1. and Claw 2. with Claw 2 being the bigbest in ISO. The ar; natile a;curacy ( ¿sse^ fc (Reference) Rougi de"ir i ens ot tne liens sied Running Accuracy and their measuring methods are i"(i'.,;ii ir - g ?.1 -.rd tev .--if rles-ribes ideili - 1515 (Rolling Bearing s-To le ranees) and elsewhere. Symbols lor Boundary Dimensions and Running Accuracy ......

Open the catalog to page 9
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 10

Table 2.2 Tolerances for Radial Bearings Table 2.2.1 Tolerances for Inner Rings and Nominal Bore Diameter Single Bearing Inner Ring Notes (') 0.6mm is included in the group. (2) Applicable to bearings with cylindrical bores. (*) Tolerance for width deviation and tolerance limits for the width variation of the outer ring should be the same bearing. Tolerances for the width variation of the outer ring of Class 5,4, and 2 are shown in Table 2.2.2. {*) Applicable to individual rings manufactured for combined bearings. (5) Applicable to ball bearings such as deep groove ball bearings, angular...

Open the catalog to page 10
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 16

The bearing tings and rolling elements of tolling beatings ate subjected to repetitive high pressure with a small amount of sliding The cages are subjected 10 lension and compression and sliding contad with the rolling elements and Either or both of the bearing bearing rings High mechanical Olhet necessary characteristics. production, shock and heal resistance. Primarily, high carbon 1 elements Most nium bearing steel (Table ittng rings and rolling isted In Table 13 1, while hey are carburized to the proper depth dent surface hardness, are more shock lormal. through-hardened bearing slee Is...

Open the catalog to page 16
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 18

DEEP GROOVE BALLBEARINGS SINGLE-ROW DEEP GROOVE BALL BEARINGS OPEN TYPE, SHIELDED TYPE .SEALED TYPE Bore Diameter 10- 240mm- OPEN TYPE Sore Diameter 260 - flOOmm - MAXIMUM TYPE BALL BEARINGS Bore Dianier 25-110™.- MAGNETO BEARINGS Bore Diameter 4-20min- - DESIGN, TYPES, AND FEATURES SINGLE-ROW DEEP GROOVE BALL BEARINGS Single-Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings are classified into the types shown The proper amount ot good tp 1,1 !■ " hipMed and sealed ball baarinrjs A rcvirsnw ir 'TH iaa: ras TÚ e.f.-ì :y.p is sliri'.vi in siila 1 Table 1 features ol Sealed Ball Bearings Type |DDU type) Please...

Open the catalog to page 18
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 19

F DEEP GROOVE BALL BEARINGS

Open the catalog to page 19
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 22

Bore Diameier : Factor ü m iling Speeds (<r Static Equivalen! Load

Open the catalog to page 22
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 24

Open Type Shielded Type Sealed Type Sealed Type With Snap Ring Groove Snap Ring Boundary Dimensions Basic Load Ratings Bearing Numbers Open Shielded Sealed Notes t1) For tolerances for the snap ring grooves and snap ring dimensions. P) When heavy axial loads are applied, increase d„ and decrease Da from the above values. Dynamic Equivalent Load Static Equivalent Load With With Snap Snap Snap Ring Groove Dimensions (') Snap Ring (') Abutment and Fillet Dimensions

Open the catalog to page 24
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 26

Static Equipaient Lnad

Open the catalog to page 26
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 28

Open Type Boundary Dimensions Basic Load Ratings Limiting Speeds Note (!) When heavy axial loads are applied, increase áa and decrease Z)a from the above values. Dynamic Equivalent Load Static Equivalent Load

Open the catalog to page 28
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 38

Inch Design With Flange Open Type Shielded Type Boundary Dimensions Basic Load Ratings Limiting Speeds Bearing Numbers Open Shielded Open Shielded Remarks Bearings with double shields (ZZ) are also available with single shields (Z, ZS).

Open the catalog to page 38
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 39

ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS DOUBLE-ROW ANGULAR CONTACT Bore Diameter 10- 85mm 100 BALL BEARINGS FOUR-POINT CONTACT BALL BEARINGS DESIGN, TYPES, AND FEATURES SINGLE-ROW ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS Since these bearings have a contact angle, they can sustain significant axial loads in one direction together with radial loads. Because of their design, when a radial load is applied, an axial force component Is produced; therefore, two opposed bearings or a combination of more than two must be used. Since the rigidity of single-row angular contact ball bearings...

Open the catalog to page 39
WQK CATALOGUE 2012 - 40

MATCHED ANGULAR CONTACT BALL SEARINGS The types and features of matched angular contact ball bearings are shown HPS ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS In comparison Mill standard angular contact ball bearings, have high capacity, high limiting speed, k DOUBLE-ROW ANGULAR CONTACT BALL BEARINGS polyamide cages are standard ; ingle-row angular FOUR-POINT CONTACT BALL BEARINGS The inner ring is split radia The cages are made of machined brass. PRECAUTIONS FOU USE OF ANGULAR CONTACT BALL Under severe operating conditions where ihe speed and temperature an Close to their limits. lubrication is...

Open the catalog to page 40

All WQK Bearing Manufacture Co. catalogs and technical brochures