News 2014
211Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

News 2014 - 1

You’re striving towards new solutions We’re presenting the best connections of 2014 Let’s connect. Device Manufacturers

Open the catalog to page 1
News 2014 - 2

News Highlights More Performance. Simplied. You are looking for automation performance u-remote reduces your project times Powerful power supply for machines and systems PROmax offers flexible solutions for ambitious automation Giving you control over your energy consumption Our Power Monitors offer all the energy parameters at a glance

Open the catalog to page 2
News 2014 - 3

Simple testing in compliance with standards With our 2-pole voltage tester including integral buzzer function For flexible device design with fully automatic SMD installation OMNIMATE Signal LSF-SMD combines efficient connectivity with freedom of design

Open the catalog to page 3
News 2014 - 4

News Overview Faster signal wiring taking up less space Our interface adapters for TERMSERIES relays reduce wiring times thanks to plug-and-play A long service life is a key factor in a wide range of industrial applications D-SERIES relay modules deliver impressively long-lasting high performance Tackle power supply economically PROeco bundles all of the basic functions in a compact design Your systems work with intrinsically safe signals ACT20X signal converters score with their SIL approval Your systems work with analogue current signals ACT20P signal converters efficiently tackle signal...

Open the catalog to page 4
News 2014 - 5

Robust Ethernet connection directly in the field Our unmanaged Fast Ethernet switches cope with harsh environments thanks to their IP 67 protection Your PoE devices pose high energy demands Our Power-over-Ethernet switches supply all devices – also via Gigabit Ethernet Flexible connection of serial and ethernet-based Modbus participants Our Modbus gateway integrates them all

Open the catalog to page 5
News 2014 - 6

News Overview Easy stripping of cables with hard, complex insulation stripax® ULtimate and AM 16 accelerate your cable processes Need to crimp in hard-to-reach places Then reach for our PZ 6 Roto L Powerful three-conductor installation with cross-sections of up to 6 mm² PDL 6 S enables convenient and space-saving connectivity Efficient device connection for Industrial Ethernet interfaces Our RJ45 connection components for PCBs meet the highest demands Effectively reduce your wiring complexity in the field With our pluggable M12 power distributor SAI SVV

Open the catalog to page 6
News 2014 - 7

Experience the best connections of 2014 online on our innovations platform: www.weidmueller.com/best-connections Here, you will find our new products in the application with detailed product benefits – also available for download. If you prefer an overview in printed form, you can also order the catalogue here under the following order no.: 1515820000 You can also receive all catalogue contents on CD: 1515870000 Let’s connect. We constantly offer up-to-date ordering data and technical details on our full range of products at: catalog.weidmueller.com WIN! Weidmüller Information & News In the...

Open the catalog to page 7
News 2014 - 8

Electronics and automation | u-remote IP 20 remote I/O system Technical data PROFIBUS • x 10 A current paths 2 • ddress can be set using rotary switch A • eb server W • ystem supply of 64 I/O modules S • emperature range –20… +60 °C T • ROFIBUS DP-V1 up to 12 MBaud P Technical data System data Connection Field bus protocol Process data Parameter data Diagnostic data Max. number of I/O modules Configuration interface Transmission rate of field bus Transmission speed of u-remote system bus Supply Supply voltage for system and inputs Supply voltage for outputs Feed current for input modules,...

Open the catalog to page 8
News 2014 - 9

Electronics and automation | u-remote IP 20 remote I/O system Technical data • x 10 A current paths 2 • eb server W • ystem supply of 64 I/O modules S • emperature range –20… +60 °C T • ROFINET IRT/RT capable P • ROFINET diagnosis P • LLDP – Neighbourhood detection Technical data Ordering data Module variants Field bus coupler, Profinet IRT Note Accessories Coding elements Termination kit Swivel marker Connection marker for pusher custom printing Connection marker for pusher neutral Module marker for custom printing Module marker for neutral Thermotransfer version (Material: Polyester)...

Open the catalog to page 9
News 2014 - 10

Electronics and automation | u-remote IP 20 remote I/O system Technical data EtherCAT • x 10 A current paths 2 • eb server W • ystem supply of 64 I/O modules S • emperature range –20… +60 °C T • arious EtherCAT services V Technical data System data Connection Field bus protocol Process data Parameter data Diagnostic data Max. number of modules Configuration interface Transmission rate of field bus Transmission speed of u-remote system bus Supply Supply voltage for system and inputs Supply voltage for outputs Feed current for input modules, max. Feed current for output modules, max. Current...

Open the catalog to page 10
News 2014 - 11

Electronics and automation | u-remote IP 20 remote I/O system Technical data • x 10 A current paths 2 • arious Modbus services V • eb server W • ystem supply of 64 I/O modules S • emperature range –20… +60 °C T Technical data Module variants Field bus coupler, Modbus TCP Note Accessories Coding elements Termination kit Swivel marker Connection marker for pusher custom printing Connection marker for pusher neutral Module marker for custom printing Module marker for neutral Thermotransfer version (Material: Polyester) Thermotransfer version (Material: Polyester) Paper version for Laserprinter...

Open the catalog to page 11
News 2014 - 12

Electronics and automation | u-remote IP 20 remote I/O system Technical data 4DI-P • digital inputs for sensors such as transmitters, 4 switches and proximity sensors • ositive switching P • everse polarity protection R • -wire, 3-wire, 3-wire+FE connection 2 • nput filter can be set channel by channel I • ntegrated sensor supply I • Types 1 and 3 acc. to IEC 61131-2 Technical data System data Interface Transmission rate of system bus Galvanic isolation Supply Voltage supply Current consumption (IIN in power segment of field bus coupler), typ. Current consumption (IIN in the respective...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Weidmüller catalogs and technical brochures

1. News 2013

160 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. News catalogue

182 Pages

2. FIELDPOWER®

24 Pages