Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722
36Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 1

(Revised 03-18-10) aerospace climate control electromechanical filtration fluid & gas handling hydraulics pneumatics process control sealing & shielding ryer Products Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Rfrigration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers Catalog 0722 Parker ENGINEERING YOUR SUCCESS.

Open the catalog to page 1
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 2

Catalog 0722 Warning, Offer of Sale Air Prparation Systems A CAUTION: Polycarbonate bowls, being transparent and tough, are idal for use with Filters and Lubricators. They are suitable for use in normal industrial environments, but should not be located in areas where they could be subjected to direct sunlight, an impact blow, nor temperatures outside of the rated range. As with most plastics, some chemicals can cause damage. Polycarbonate bowls should not be exposed to chlorinated hydro-carbons, ketones, esters and certain alcohols. They should not be used in air systems where compressors...

Open the catalog to page 2
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 4

Catalog 0722 Sources of Contamination Air Preparation Systems Compresse) Air and its Purification Compressed air is an essential power source that is widely used throughout industry. This safe, powerful and reliable utility can be the most important part of your production process. However, your compressed air will contain water, dirt, wear particles and even degraded lubricating oil which all mix together to form an unwanted condensate. This condensate often acidic, rapidly wears tools and pneumatic machinery, blocks valves and orifices causing high maintenance and costly air leaks. It...

Open the catalog to page 4
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 5

Catalog 0722 Sources of Contamination Air Preparation Systems Types of Contamination Found in a Atmospheric Dirt Atmospheric air in an industrial environment typically contains 140 million dirt particles for every cubic meter of air. 80% of these particles are less than 2 microns in size and are too small to be captured by the compressor intake filter, therefore passing directly into the compressed air system. Water Vapor, Condensed Water and Water Arosols Atmospheric air contains water vapor (water in a gaseous form). The ability of compressed air to hold water vapor is dependent upon it's...

Open the catalog to page 5
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 6

Catalog 0722 Sources of Contamination Air Prparation Systems UP TO 99% OF THE TOTAL LIQUID CONTAMINATION FOUND IN A COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEM IS WATER. Oil is perceived to cause the most problems as it is seen emanating from open drain points and exhausting valves, however, in the majority of instances, it is actually oily condensate (oil mixed with water) that is being observed. How Much Water Can Be Found In A Typical Compressed Air System? The amount of water in a compressed air system is staggering. A small 100 cfm (2.8m3/min) compressor and refrigeration dryer combination, operating for...

Open the catalog to page 6
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 7

Catalog 0722 Purification Technologies Compresse) Air and it's Purification Having identified the diffrent types of contamination that can be found within a compressed air system, we can now examine the purification technologies available for it's removal. Air Preparation Systems (-40°C) to -100°F (-70°C) respectively (the actual air temperature after an adsorption dryer is not the same as it's dewpoint). Beneficially, a pressure dewpoint of -15°F (-26°C) or better will not only prevent corrosion, but will also inhibit the growth of microorganisms within the compressed air system. Particle...

Open the catalog to page 7
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 8

Catalog 0722 Quality Standards Air Prparation Systems Compresse) Air Quality Standards - ISQ 8573 ISO 8573 is the group of International standards relating to the quality of compressed air and consists of nine separate parts. Part 1 specifies the quality requirements of the compressed air and parts 2 - 9 specify the methods of testing for a range of contaminants. ISO 8573.1 : 2001 is the primary Within ISO 8573.1 : 2001 purity levels document used from the ISO 8573 for the main contaminants are shown series and it is this document which in separate tables, however for ease of allows the...

Open the catalog to page 8
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 9

Catalog 0722 Purity Level Air Prparation Systems ISQ Class 2.4.2 Good Purity Level Compressor Room Air Prparation Equipment 100°F (38°C) Air Preparation Equipment Dew Point 40°F (4°C) "25 25 Aftercooler Compressor G 3 C o2o Particulate Coalescing Filter Filter Refrigerated Dryer Particulate Coalescing Filter Filter Bulk Liquid Separator ISQ Class 2.2.2 Better Purity Level Compressor Room Air Pr驩paration Equipment Point-Of-Use Air Preparation Equipment 100°F Dew Point -40°F (-40°C) Coalescing Filter Compressor A O { 0 1 OO oo Bulk Liquid Separator Particulate Coalescing Filter Filter...

Open the catalog to page 9
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 10

Catalog 0722 Water Separators P3TF Sries Air Prparation Systems 1/4" thru 3" Water Separators - P3TF Features ■ Tested in Accordance with ISO 8573.9. i High Liquid Removal Efficiencies at All Flow Conditions. i Low Pressure Losses for Low Operational Costs. i Multiple Port Sizes for a Given Flow Rate Provides Increased Flexibility During Installation. ■ Suitable for Variable Flow Compressors. i Works with All Types of Compressor and Compressor Condensate. ■ Low Maintenance. i Lightweight Cast Aluminum Housing with 1/4" to 3" Ports. i External Surface Epoxy Painted for Maximum Corrosion...

Open the catalog to page 10
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 11

Catalog 0722 Opration Air Prparation Systems Water Separators P3TF S驩ries Opration i Air Enters the Water Separator Inlet and Turns Into the Separator Module. i The Inlet of the Separator Module Contains a Set of Fixed Vanes Which the Air Must Pass Through. i The Vanes Force the Air to Spin Inside the Vessel. i The Spinning Air is Then Forced to Change Direction as it Passes the Impinger. A Vortex is Created Which, Due to the Design of the Separator Module, Narrows and Intensifies as it Reaches the Lower Part of the Separator Module. i Bulk Liquid is Removed From the Airstream Due to:...

Open the catalog to page 11
Dryer Products: Liquid Separators, Drain Valves, Refrigeration Dryers & Desiccant Dryers - Catalog 0722 - 16

Catalog 0722 Rfrigration Dryers PDRD S驩ries Air Prparation Systems PDRD Sri驩s Rfrigration Dryers - PDRD Key F驩aturs: i "Plug & Play" Design for Easy Installation and Opration (PDRD10 - PDRD125). ■ Small Space Saving Design. i Oversized Demister Separator Resulting in Excellent Liquid Removal Over all Operating Conditions. i Low Pressure Differential Across The Dryer (1.45 PSIG Average). Environmentally Friendly R驩frigrant. i Oversized Condenser to Operate in Ambients to 122°F (50°C). i All Models Incorporate a Dewpoint Indicator. PDRD10- 175 Why Refrigeration Dryers? Compressed air is an...

Open the catalog to page 16

All Watts Fluid Air catalogs and technical brochures

1. Dryer Products

32 Pages

Archived catalogs