Magnetic Separation I 2014
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 1

MAGNETIC SEPARATION

Open the catalog to page 1
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 2

CONTENTS: PERMANENT SEPARATORS 3 OVERBAND MAGNETIC SEPARATOR 7 MAGNETIC GRID BOXED MANUAL CLEANING 6 MAGNETIC DRUM SEPARATOR MAGNETIC FILTERS / SEPARATORS FOR LOOSE MATERIALS Magnetic drum separator - is widely used in applications where ferromagnetic parts from loose materials need to be separated. Magnetic drum is usually placed at the end of conveyor belt or below the machine hopper. Unlike the magnetic pulley the magnetic drum is not part of the conveyor belt. The magnetic drum can be fitted with NdFeB neodymium magnets or with ferrite magnets. MAGNETIC PRODUCTS FOR VARIOUS INDUSTRIES...

Open the catalog to page 2
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 3

OVERBAND MAGNETIC SEPARATOR MANUAL CLEANING PERMANENT SEPARATORS manual cleaning is used in plants with low occurrence of ferromagnetic particles, which have to be removed manually within specified time periods or simply when the magnet surface is full. Overband magnetic separator with manual cleaning can be suspended over the belt conveyor transversally or longitudinally above the conveyor belt discharge. More powerful overband magnetic separators are required when arranged transversally, because the conveyed material remains unaffected and the material flow is not spread. Overband...

Open the catalog to page 3
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 4

INLINE MAGNET PERMANENT LIFTING MAGNETS terial with bad pouring properties (non free-flowing, bridging), where separator with magnetic grates could clog. Inline magnetic separator can also be used for applications where bigger parts (wood chips) are conveyed in pipeline system. The inline magnetic separator inlet includes breaB king cone which directs the falling or flowing material towards magnetic plates placed on inside walls of the inline magnet fitted with strong permanent magnets. Inline magnet is designed for separation from ma- Magnetic separator can be simply and easily cleaned...

Open the catalog to page 4
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 5

MAGNETIC SORTING ROD PERMANENT SEPARATOR neodymium magnets and is used for checking non-ferrous metals for example metal shavings, metal chips and other nonferrous metals if they are contamined with ferrous metals. The magnetic testing rod enables to detect even the smallest metalic contaminants immediately and effortlessly. The cleaning of the magnetic rod is very easy, simply by pulling up the handle from telescopic stainless steel body the metal particles catched will fall of themselves. Magnetic sorting rodis fitted with very strong NdFeB Extrastrong magnetic rod will find its...

Open the catalog to page 5
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 6

MAGNETIC DRUM SEPARATOR PERMANENT LIFTING MAGNETS ons where ferromagnetic parts from loose materials need to be separated. Magnetic drum is usually placed at the end of conveyor belt or below the machine hopper. Unlike the magnetic pulley the magnetic drum is not part of the conveyor belt. The magnetic drum can be fitted with NdFeB neodymium magnets or with ferrite magnets. The revolving outer case of the magnetic drum which rotates around the fixed magnetic cores is made of stainless steel. All ferromagnetic particles trapped are then again released behind the axis of the drum in the lower...

Open the catalog to page 6
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 7

MAGNETIC GRID BOXED PERMANENT SEPARATOR ferromagnetic particles from plastic granulates, regranulates and regrinds. Inside the separator stainless steel box there are two magnetic grids placed underneath each other and fitted with very strong neodymium NdFeB magnets. The separation is more effective than by using just single magnetic grid. Special layout of magnetic grids forms a fall-throug labyrint to ensure the maximal efficiency of separation. After opening the small door in the front of the magnetic separator you can easily pull the grates out of Magnetic grid boxed is designed for...

Open the catalog to page 7
Magnetic Separation I 2014 - 8

MAGNETIC SEPARATION www.facebook.com/walmag.magnetics www.twitter.com/WALMAGMAGNETICS WALMAG MAGNETICS s.r.o. Hulínská 1799/1

Open the catalog to page 8

All WALMAG MAGNETICS catalogs and technical brochures