V I T O G L A S ® 1 2 0 G L A S E R F I X 1 1 1
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

V I T O G L A S ® 1 2 0 G L A S E R F I X 1 1 1 - 1

GLAZING TAPES One-side self-adhesive sealing tapes for glazing of windows made of wood in connection with elastic sealing materials Self-adhesive products

Open the catalog to page 1
V I T O G L A S ® 1 2 0 G L A S E R F I X 1 1 1 - 2

The permanently sealing with VITO glazing tapes VITO glazing tapes are made of a closed cell PET-foam equiped on oneside with a special pressuresensitive glue favourable to an intact environment. Moreover VITOGLAS® 120 is deliverable in the particularly economical coil packaging. The VITOGLAS® 120 COIL is convenient for whole-salers and for industrial use when manufacturing windows. Continuity of the production flow and economical application up to the last meter are guaranteed. The elasticity of the VITO glazing tapes compensates the movements caused by wind load stressing as well as by...

Open the catalog to page 2
V I T O G L A S ® 1 2 0 G L A S E R F I X 1 1 1 - 3

VITOGLAS® 120, practical and economical use directly from shrink foil pack. VITOGLAS® 120 COIL, the package for wholesalers as well as bulk purchasers and industrial use when manufacturing windows. VITOGLASERFIX 111, variant favourable to intact environment, without protective foil, with inner adhesive layer. Storage programme for the glazing of windows width mm number of rolls per carton – unit of dispatch VITOGLAS® 120 COIL colour: black and white covering: PE-foil, white thread-reinforcement GLASERFIX® 111 10 rolls in shrink pack colour: black and white without protective covering...

Open the catalog to page 3
V I T O G L A S ® 1 2 0 G L A S E R F I X 1 1 1 - 4

Visit us in the Internet: www.vito-irmen.de VITO Irmen GmbH & Co. KG, P.O.Box 1720, D-53407 Remagen, Mittelstrasse 74-80, D-53424 Remagen phone +49 (0) 2642 / 4007- 0, fax +49 (0) 2642 / 4007- 63, E-mail info@vito-irmen.de

Open the catalog to page 4

All VITO Irmen catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs