Print Sample Guide: Videojet 1860
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Print Sample Guide: Videojet 1860 - 1

Continuous Inkjet Videojet 1860 print sample guide

Open the catalog to page 1
Print Sample Guide: Videojet 1860 - 3

Infinite possibilities Choice of 60 or 70 micron nozzle Options to print standard sized codes or bigger, bolder codes for higher contrast 60 Micron nozzle Linear bar codes Wide range of bar codes for automatic identification. UPC-A&E; EAN-8&13; Code 128 A, B&C; EAN-128; Code 39; Interleaved 2 of 5 i niiiii ini mi mu iii mill mi in nil C ODE s-b Code 39 with human readable 2D Codes Wide range of standard 2D DataMatrix and QR Multi-stroke Highlight words or numbers and make codes darker and bolder Tower print Stacked and automatic reverse tarnsro—i rcmcoH tnrnszo—i Inverted / mirrored /...

Open the catalog to page 3
Print Sample Guide: Videojet 1860 - 4

Peace of mind comes as standard Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product LifeCycle Support. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in Continuous Inkjet (CIJ), Thermal Inkjet (TIJ), Laser Marking,...

Open the catalog to page 4

All VIDEOJET catalogs and technical brochures

1. SIMPLICiTY

4 Pages

2. 1280

12 Pages

3. 1580 C

2 Pages

4. 1580 C

12 Pages

5. BX Series

6 Pages