Series 04.040.113
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Series 04.040.113 - 1

2/2-way drain valve, DN 40, vacuum controlled Solenoid valves Control valves Special valves and systems A.u.K. Muller GmbH & Co. KG Dresdener Str. 162 D-40595 Dusseldorf/Germany Tel.: +49(0)211-7391-0 e-mail: info@akmueller.de Internet: www.akmueller.de I Direct acting I Vacuum controlled I Long term performance capability I Max. medium temperature 90 °C I Works from zero pressure I Suitable for spray- and jet water I High operating safety through the use of high quality materials and 100% final testing of the products I Industrial washing machines and dishwashers I Cleaning devices for medical equipment I Cleaning and disinfecting systems in the dairy industry and process engineering 2/2-way direct acting drain valve of nominal diameter DN 40 for controlling low aggressive liquid media, such as cleaning or disinfection agents. Valves of this type are medium separated, having a single chamber valve body with the inlet at ninety degrees to the outlet. They can be manufactured in various materials and equipped with threaded or hose connections. Valve housing made of PPE or stainless steel are suitable for hot water. Valve housing made of PVDF have a higher resistance to chemicals where stainless steel has both features. The smooth internal shape improves liquid flow and avoids dirt traps. The valve bodies can be equipped with an additional flush spout. © copyright A.u.K. Muller, subject to changes without prior notice

Open the catalog to page 1
Series 04.040.113 - 2

2/2-way drain valve, DN 40, vacuum controlled A. u. K. Muller Technical Data PVDF, stainless steel on request Control chamber PPE To prevent moisture entries in the vacuum chamber, appropriate measures should be provided. © copyright A.u.K. Muller, subject to changes without prior notice

Open the catalog to page 2
Series 04.040.113 - 3

A. u. K. MullerInternational vacuum/pressure conversion table Unit © copyright A.u.K. Muller, subject to changes without prior notice

Open the catalog to page 3
Series 04.040.113 - 4

A. u. K. Muller Solenoid valves Control valves Special valves and systems A.u.K. Muller GmbH & Co. KG Dresdener Str. 162 D-40595 Dusseldorf/Germany Tel.: +49(0)211-7391-0 e-mail: info@akmueller.de Internet: www.akmueller.de © copyright A.u.K. Muller, subject to changes without prior notice

Open the catalog to page 4

All A. u. K. Müller catalogs and technical brochures

1. Industry

16 Pages

2. Sanitary

12 Pages

3. Vending

16 Pages