Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8
24Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 1

Premium grinding tools since 1919 www.tyrolit.com

Open the catalog to page 1
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 3

TYROLIT GROUP As one of the world's leading manufacturers of bonded grinding, polishing, cutting, sawing, drilling and dressing tools and a system supplier of tools and machines for the construction industry, the family-run TYROLIT company has been synonymous with superior quality, innovative spirit and outstanding service since 1919. Day in, day out the experts at TYROLIT are busy working on solutions that accommodate the individual requirements of customers around the world; thus contributing to their business success. Some 80,000 available products set the standard in various industrial...

Open the catalog to page 3
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 4

Business units TYROLIT offers its customers cost-efficient and "green" solutions in four business units. Moreover, with its global sales network and a team of experienced application engineers, TYROLIT provides top-quality service. Metal / Precision In the Construction business unit TYROLIT is a leading system supplier of sophisticated drilling systems, wall and wire saws, floor saws and for grinding uneven surfaces such as motorways made of concrete. Our customised diamond tools and grinding solutions in the Stone – Ceramics – Glass business unit cannot fail to impress through their...

Open the catalog to page 4
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 5

International production and sales locations TYROLIT is represented in 27 countries through its own production and sales companies and cooperates in a further 65 countries with local partners. Everyday our several hundred field service colleagues are working hard in the market alongside our end customers, in order to be able to provide them with advice and support whenever they need it. With our wealth of process knowhow we are able to provide sustained solutions in line with our customers' demanding technical and economic expectations. The Italian subsidiary in Thiene (Italy), TYROLIT...

Open the catalog to page 5
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 7

AUTOMOTIVE GLASS CONTENTS HALO: product description8_ HALO: range of products and working specifications9_ HALO: Tool holder, adaptor and extractor10 High speed grinding wheels: product description12 High speed grinding wheels: range of products13 High speed grinding wheels: Tool holder14 Core drills: product description16 Core drills: range of products and working specifications17 Straight core drills with mobile countersink18 Countersink18 Monobloc core drills 18 Dressing sticks: product description 19 Dressing sticks for grinding wheels 20 Dressing sticks for drilling station 20

Open the catalog to page 7
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 9

HALO With the HALO product line, Tyrolit defines a new concept for edge grinding of automotive glass. As well as high process speed, low dressing frequency and a clean edge, the design of a single use wheel offers several new advantages and added value compared to a standard repeatedly reprofiled wheel. Machine set up minimized: because only new wheels with precise geometry are used the machine setting and working parameters are always the same. Minimum startup time: Specific alloys grant a perfect edge finish from the first piece and maximum speed can be reached after few pieces. Economic...

Open the catalog to page 9
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 10

HALOSINGLE USE AUTOMOTIVE GRINDING WHEEL 0_Glass_Material_Application_ 150 < 3,0 Laminated glass Windshield and Sidelight 150 3,0 - 3,7 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof 150 3,71 - 4,0 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof 150 4,1 - 6,0 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof 200 < 3,0 Laminated glass Windshield and Sidelight 200 3,0 - 3,7 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof 200 3,71 - 4,0 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof 200 4,1 - 6,0 Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof

Open the catalog to page 10
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 11

HALO The tool holder and adaptors are specifically designed to grant easy installation in few seconds and proper positioning for the best performances / \ TOOL HOLDER / \ &

Open the catalog to page 11
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 13

HIGH SPEED GRINDING WHEEL By using its extensive experience, TYROLIT has become a worldwide trusted partner in the grinding of glass for automotive. Thanks to continuous technological developments and the wealth of process know-how, Tyrolit is able to provide sustained solutions in line with the customers' demanding, technical and economic expectations. The special bonds guarantee an excellent lifetime working at very high speed and allow to re-profile the wheels several times. Immediate start-up time: bonds properly well researched and perfect preparation of the diamond surface guarantee...

Open the catalog to page 13
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 14

HIGH SPEED GRINDING WHEEL Glass thickness Laminated glass Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Laminated glass Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Laminated glass Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Laminated glass Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight, sunroof Tempered glass Sidelight, backlight,...

Open the catalog to page 14
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 15

Description Machine Diameter Diameter Number of Drawing Sysnr wheel holder the holder Tool holder Bystronic_150_63,5_1 wheel EA0120 Tool holder Bando Low speed15063,51 wheel EA0232 34031526 Tool holder Bando High speed15063,51 wheel EA0127 34049351 Tool holder Bando High speed15063,5 2 wheels EA0231 34028976 Tool holder Bando Low speed - High speed150451 wheel EA0240 Tool holder Bando High speed150452 wheels EA0233 Tool holder Bando Low speed - High speed150301 wheel EA0235 34012021

Open the catalog to page 15
Copia di 2016-I ceramics 8 - 17

Diamond Drills For The Automotive Industry TYROLIT provides a wide range of monobloc drills and drills with mobile countersinks for the Automotive Glass Industry. They are specially designed and manufactured to guarantee the best quality of the hole at high feed rates. Excellent start up: from the first hole you get an excellent edge quality. To speed up the start, TYROLIT provides the drills with properly dressed diamond surface. High feed speed: the diamond drills have been designed for a consistent performance throughout their lifetime: the high edge quality is guaranteed up to 120...

Open the catalog to page 17

All TYROLIT Schleifmittelwerke Swarovski catalogs and technical brochures

1. FOCUR SA

4 Pages

2. STARTEC XP-P

2 Pages

3. DIAMANT

8 Pages

4. COOL CUT

18 Pages

5. GENIS CF

2 Pages