video corpo

TCx® 900
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

TCx® 900 - 1

Evolutionary Point-of-Sale System MA XIMIZING POWER AND E F F I C I E N C Y F O R R E TA I L The TCx® 900 POS System offers the “best-inclass” modular solution that drives smarter and faster transactions for retailers. Designed for retail, the powerful yet sleek design of the TCx 900 boasts one of the smallest footprints on the market today – giving retailers a powerful yet compact solution that scales as they grow. This high-performance driven POS provides a lower total cost of ownership for retailers looking to perform more transactions in less time, minimizing the overall capital expense requirements. The TCx 900 is the latest in Toshiba’s portfolio of retail-hardened solutions and comes fully equipped with the latest technology of the 13th generation Intel® processors, supporting higher productivity and efficiencies in-store. KEY BENEFITS Utilizes a flexible configuration that retailers value Integrates with Legacy I/O to minimize costs and serviceability Increases sales with faster transactional speed at POS Offers up to 12 years of support (5-yr production/7-yr support after end of prod

Open the catalog to page 1
TCx® 900 - 2

“Retailers need efficient store systems that don’t compromise on technology capabilities. The TCx 900 delivers an optimized, retail hardened solution that they can count on for reliability and fast checkouts anywhere in the store." NEXT EVOLUTION OF DISTRIBUTED SYSTEM Retailers require modular solutions that are dependable during peak seasons, minimizing investment requirements. The TCx 900 delivers a powerful, adaptable, and compact POS system designed with features to support any retailer. • First DDR5 memory module • 13th Gen. Intel Celeron, i3, i5, and i7 Core processor • Compatible...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Toshiba TEC catalogs and technical brochures

1. CF3/CF3R

2 Pages

2. TCx™ 700

2 Pages

3. TCxWave

6 Pages

4. TCx™ 800

2 Pages

5. SurePOS 775

6 Pages