Microcentrifuge 24
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Microcentrifuge 24 - 1

Small space. Big results. Microcentrifuge 24.

Open the catalog to page 1
Microcentrifuge 24 - 2

Small space. Big results. Microcentrifuge 24. CLEVER Easy to clean keypad M O N I TO R I N G G L A S S Visual control during rotor stop or speed check using a stroboscope CO N V E N I E N T Automatic lid opening at the end of the run. Easy to operate lid-closure (motorized) • Variety of adapters available OH SO QUIET Silent operation: <= 58 dB EASY One touch short-spin function CO M PAC T Small footprint saves precious sp

Open the catalog to page 2
Microcentrifuge 24 - 3

A perfect partner for your molecular biology applications. M I C R O C E N T R I F U G E 2 4 - S M A L L S PAC E , B I G R E S U LT S ! Starlab’s Microcentrifuge 24 is the ideal centrifuge for anyone looking for a versatile, personal microcentrifuge for all their routine molecular biology applications. With a maximum relative centrifugal force of 21,300 x g, the Microcentrifuge 24 can be used with all standard protocols and DNA/RNA-kits on the market. Thanks to its small footprint, the Microcentrifuge 24 fits neatly on every laboratory bench.

Open the catalog to page 3
Microcentrifuge 24 - 4

Pick your rotor. Standard or PCR. R OTO R S TA N DA R D 2 4 AT Max. speed: 21,300 × g (15,060 rpm) Max. capacity: 24 × 1.5/2.0 ml tubes Adapters for 0.2/0.4/0.5 & 0.6 ml tubes Aerosol-tight rotor lid Lightweight aluminum Autoclavable Cat. No.: S8030-0010 Max. capacity: 4 × PCR strips or 32 × 0.2 ml tubes  Lightweight aluminium  Autoclavable  Cat No.: S8030-0020

Open the catalog to page 4
Microcentrifuge 24 - 5

Easy to read, large LED display for set time and speed. Quick and easy rotor change. Rotor key supplied with every microcentrifuge. Motorised lid closure for easy, ergonomic lid operation.

Open the catalog to page 5
Microcentrifuge 24 - 6

Pack Size Technical specifications Accessories Rotor Standard 24 AT Sealing ring rotor lid Standard 24 AT A dapter used in rotor Standard 24 AT for 1 micro test tube (0.5 ml, max. Ø 6 mm) or 1 Microtainer (0.6 ml, max. Ø 8 mm), set of 6 Dimensions (W x D x H) Rotor weights: Standard 24 AT PCR 4 × 8 Noise level Cycle time Relative centrifugal force 1) Supplied with Rotor Key and a Set of Fuses. 2-year warranty Permissable relative humidity A dapter used in rotor Standard 24 AT for 1 micro test tube (0.4 ml, max. Ø 6 mm), set of 6 Adapter used in rotor Standard 24 AT for 1 PCR tube (0.2 ml,...

Open the catalog to page 6
Microcentrifuge 24 - 7

PCR TUBES Starlab 0.2 ml and 0.5 ml PCR tubes have T U B EO N E ® MICROCENTRIFUGE TUBES TubeOne® tubes stay sealed and are still easy to open afterwards! Optically clear without compromising structural integrity, the tubes feature a frosted writing surface. Temperature range: -80ºC to 121ºC Autoclavable Certified RNase, DNase, DNA and Pyrogen free caps that provide optimal sealing which minimizes fluid loss through evaporation. Manufactured from medical grade polypropylene Ultra thin walls ensure efficient thermal transfer and maximum yield Certified RNase, DNase, DNA and PCR Inhibitor free...

Open the catalog to page 7
Microcentrifuge 24 - 8

Starlab GmbH Neuer Höltigbaum 38 22143 Hamburg Germany Starlab (UK), Ltd 5 Tanners Drive Milton Keynes MK14 5BU United Kingdom Starlab FRANCE SARL 30 Rue Jean Rostand 91400 Orsay France Starlab S.r.l. Via Pinturicchio 1 20133 Milano Italy SMALL SPACE. BIG RESULTS. MICROCENTRIFUGE 24. Starlab’s Microcentrifuge 24 is the ideal centrifuge for anyone looking for a versatile, personal microcentrifuge for all their routine molecular biology applications. With a maximum relative centrifugal force of 21.300 x g, the Microcentrifuge 24 can be used with all standard protocols and DNA/RNA-kits on the...

Open the catalog to page 8

All Starlab catalogs and technical brochures

1. Bath Beads

2 Pages

2. Aspirator

4 Pages

3. Mixer HC

8 Pages

4. StarGuard

24 Pages

5. pipettes

3 Pages