POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015
173Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 1

POWER TOOLS Catalogue 2014 / 2015 The Power in your hands

Open the catalog to page 1
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 2

SPARKY GROUP Our company – Professionalism & Excellence With over 50 years of manufacturing experience, their own 40 acre European manufacturing plant and a committed and highly qualified workforce, SPARKY continue to produce the high quality and design of Power Tools that has established SPARKY as a brand leader amongst the world’s top selling power tool brands. The SPARKY GROUP has a clearly focused strategy of generating profitable growth through reinvestment in order to maintain the technical excellence of their innovative and reliable products. This long term budgeted plan has resulted...

Open the catalog to page 2
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 3

www.sparky.eu that SPARKY products continue to perform to the highest standards required by the professional tradesmen that choose them. Our quality – Safety & Control SPARKY will continue to achieve the highest standards of both products and manufacturing processes while achieving and maintaining the following strict standards: ISO 9001:2008 certification guarantees the quality and traceability of the manufacturing process and products. 14001:2004 ISO SPARKY have achieved ISO 14001:2004 certification for established and applied environmental management systems for the development,...

Open the catalog to page 3
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 4

POWER TOOLS SAFETY RADIO INTERFERENCE SPARKY Power Tools comply with the safety requirements as provided in Directives 2006/42/EC. 2006/95/EC and their harmonized safety standards EN 60745, EN 60335. SPARKY Power Tools are radio suppressed under directive 2004/108/EC and European Standards EN 55014-1, EN 55014-2, EN 61000-2-3, EN 61000-3-3. OPERATING VOLTAGE SPARKY Power Tools are designed for single-phase operating voltage 110 V and 230 V and frequency 50 Hz. DOUBLE INSULATION SPARKY Power Tools are protectively insulated according to the requirements of EN 60745 and are marked accordingly...

Open the catalog to page 4
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 5

Double insulation Auto-stop brushes Class I electrical appliance with protection against electric shock - Anti-vibration system Electronic speed pre-selection Laser line generator Constant electronics plus electronic speed pre-selection PRCD - Portable residual current circuit breaker with no-volt release Non-ferrous metals Constant electronics plus electronic trigger speed control Mains cable length Electronic speed pre-selection, constant electronics, torque control Tool case Electronics for soft start and restriction of starting current Forward / reverse action Two-speed gears...

Open the catalog to page 5
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 6

I Li-Ion Cordless Tools I NiCd Cordless Tools I Drills & Impact Drills 28 - with SDS+ Drill Bit Connection 50 - with SDS Max Drill Bit Connection 53 I Heavy Duty Breakers 59 I Concrete Grinders / Planers 78

Open the catalog to page 6
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 7

Polishing, Sanding, Finishing I  olishers/Sanders P I ong Reach Sanders L I ow Speed Polisher L I  anders S 92 I  rinders G I  elt Sanders B I  heet Sanders S I  ccessories A Cutting, Routing, Planing, Dust extraction I  outers R I ig Saws J I  ircular Saws C I  abre Saws S I  ibblers N I  ingle/Double Bevel Mitre Saws S I  laners P I  ot Wire Styrofoam Cutter H I  lectric Chain Saws E I Accessories I acuum Cleaners V I Accessories Mixers & Other Tools I  addle Mixers P I -speed Paddle Mixers 2 I  ccessories A I  eat Guns H I  taple/Nail Gun S I  easuring & Detection Equipment M I ...

Open the catalog to page 7
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 9

I  i-Ion Cordless Tools L I  iCd Cordless Tools N I Accessories

Open the catalog to page 9
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 10

Cordless Tools The Power in your hands SPARKY cordless Power Tools range is designed to be used in all industries, providing maximum power and durability. The high level of efficiency is achieved by the refined combination of the tools low weight and prolonged battery life and fast charge. The single sleeve chuck system allows for easy quick and efficient changing of drill or screwdriver bit. NiCd Cordless tools Model Torque settings: Chuck capacity:

Open the catalog to page 10
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 11

The new Lithium-technology offers high user comfort with especially light and compact tools and extended life time of battery packs. 40% less weight in comparison to NiCd batteries Approximately twice the charging cycles as tradi- tional NiCd batteries Extended battery life without loss of performance LI-ION Cordless tools Model Impact Driver GUR 15Li HD Impact Wrench GUR 15SLi HD Impact Driver GUR 18Li HD Impact Wrench GUR 18SLi HD Rotary Hammer BPR 15Li

Open the catalog to page 11
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 12

LI-ION SCREWDRIVER / DRILL DRIVERS > ■ Light and compact construction ■ Robust metal gear box ■ High quality Lithium-battery ■ Auto spindle lock ■ Variable speed and reverse ■ Ergonomic soft-grip handle Tool holder: Inch 1/4 Hexagon Battery: Li-Ion (integral) Weight (including battery): kg 0.32 ■ Light and compact construction ■ High quality Lithium-battery ■ High performance motor ■ Auto spindle lock ■ Variable speed and reverse ■ Synchronised two-speed gears ■ Keyless single sleeve chuck ■ Torque settings plus drilling: 19 pos. ■ Ergonomic soft-grip handle Comes complete with: 2...

Open the catalog to page 12
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 13

Li-ion drill driver / impact driver Light and compact construction High quality Lithium-battery High performance motor High torque Variable speed and reverse Electric motor brake Ergonomic soft-grip handle TECHNICAL  DATA Voltage: Capacity: No load rpm: No load impact rate: Keyless chuck: Max. torque: Torque settings: Battery: Charging time: Weight (including battery): Cat. № Synchronised two-speed gears Keyless single sleeve chuck Torque settings plus drilling: 17 Li-Ion Drill driver BR2 10,8Li HD Li-Ion Impact driver GUR 10,8Li HD Li-Ion 1.5Ah batteries 2 Fast charger Carry case Comes...

Open the catalog to page 13
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 14

Two-speed planetary gearbox Motor brake 360º Auxiliary handle for better confort Reverse button Single sleeve keyless chuck 13mm 25 torque settings plus drilling Hammer drill function Spindle lock Ergonomic soft-grip handle Variable speed trigger switch LED work light LED battery level indicator Convenient belt clip

Open the catalog to page 14
POWER TOOLS - Catalogue 2014 / 2015 - 15

Li-ion drill drivers / Combi drills Variable speed and reverse High speed in 2nd gear for efficient drilling High torque for various applications torque settings plus drilling 25 Synchronized two-speed gearbox with metal planetary gears Spindle lock Keyless single sleeve chuck Modern ergonomic design for comfort and balance Ergonomic soft-grip handle Hammer drill function (BUR2 15Li HD, BUR2 18Li HD) LED battery level indicator Electric motor brake Optimized power consumption, allowing a greater number of operations with one battery charging Intelligent, fan cooled, fast charger Convenient...

Open the catalog to page 15

All SPARKY Power Tools catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs