TAICENN/Catalogue 2020
80Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 1

Reliable & Tailor-made Embedded Box PC | Industrial Fbnel PC | Industrial Monitor Proudly designed & made in China

Open the catalog to page 1
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 3

TAICENN is a solution provider & manufacturer of Industrial computing & display system from China mainland. We supply embedded box computer, industrial panel PC & industrial monitor products, which are designed specifically for systems and applications that require excellent performance, high-level reliability and stability, longer supply period and support. 2007 ~ 2016 Team leaders worked on different industrial computing companies with capable experience. In 2016 TAICENN Founded in Shenzhen, focus on overseas industrial market; Positioned as a global IPC products solution provider &...

Open the catalog to page 3
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 5

Qualification & Certification

Open the catalog to page 5
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 6

Industrial Panel PC & Monitor Customized Computing System

Open the catalog to page 6
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 8

Table of contents Industrial Box Computer ► TBOX-1 series ultra-compact size Box PC t*************** ► TBOX-2 series rich IO configuration Box PC t************** >■ TBOX-3 series PoE function Box PC ********************* ►TPC-DRM series slim design Resistive touch panel pc *+*+++++ ►TPC-PC series rich IO Pcap. industrial touch panel pc *+*+++++ ►TPC-PR series rich IO resistive touch industrial panel pc******* ►TPC-SC/SR series stainless steel industrial touch panel pc ** + + + ►TPC-RC/RR series 19.0 inch rack mount industrial panel pc ***** Industrial Monitor ► TM-PC series panel mount...

Open the catalog to page 8
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 9

Modular design & flexible customize support

Open the catalog to page 9
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 11

Overview: TBOX-1 series is an ultra compact size industrial fanless box computer, and the size is close to an adult's palm. Itcan support multiple CPU platforms, including Intel Baytrail J1900, Apollo lake J3455, Skylake/Kaby lake Celeron and Core S3/i5/i7 CPUs for different level computing requirements. In its limited space dimension, it delivers 2x Ethernet ports, 4x USB3.0/2.0 ports, lx HDMI display port; provides optional 3G/4G, WI-Fi/BT or other wireless expansion; It also supports industrial control modules, such as CAN-BUS. Ultra-compact & Mini size 3G/4G/FTE, Wi-Fi/BT wireless...

Open the catalog to page 11
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 16

Overview: TBOX-2 series is an industrial fanless computer system, widely used in various of industrial & automation applications. It can offer multiple Intel mobile platform processors, including Baytrail Celeron J1900 processor, Apollo lake J3455 processor, 6th & 7th gen. Core S3/i5/i7 dual-core processors and newest 8th gen. whiskey lake Core i3/i5/i7 processors. TBOX-2 series is designed with rich vertical IO interfaces, includes 2x Intel Ethernet ports, 6x USB3.0/2.0 (max. up to 8x) ports, 6x DB9 serial ports, 1* HDMI and 1* VGA display ports. It supports 3G/4G/LTE, Wi-Fi/BT wireless...

Open the catalog to page 16
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 19

• cr» «~» — TBOX- Product model

Open the catalog to page 19
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 22

Overview: TAICENN TBOX-3 series is an industrial fanless Box computer with multiple Ethernet ports, supports with Intel high-performance 6th/7th gen. Core S3/i5/i7 dual-core processors. TBOX-3 embedded Box PC is designed with rich IO ports, includes 5* Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports (supporting 4* PoE feature), 6* USB ports (4* camera USB ports), 2* RS232 serial ports, 1* HDMI, 1* VGA display port and 32* GPIO functions (16* Dl and 16* DO). It also supports 3G/4G/LTE/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth wireless expansion and CAN-BUS industrial function modules. TBOX-3 series is an ideal solution for industrial...

Open the catalog to page 22
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 23

nnnnn ° Product model

Open the catalog to page 23
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 25

Overview: TAICENN TPC-DCM series is a panel mount touchscreen computer with multi 10-points capacitive touch and ultra slim design. TPC-DCM series can be equipped with Intel Baytrail J1900, Apollo lake J3455, 6th./7th./8th. Core S3/i5/i7 processors, ranging from 10.4" to 24.0". The slim touchscreen panel computer TPC-DCM series is designed with 2* Ethernet ports, 4* USB port, 2* serial port, 1* HDMI display inputand output interfaces. Available with 10.4/12.1/15.0/15.6/17.0/18.5/19.0/21.5/24.0 inches 10-points Pcap. touchscreen 1* HDMI, 4* USB and 2* COM ports -.Fanless design, front IP65...

Open the catalog to page 25
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 29

SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS TERRESTRIAL BROADCAST Assistance Fleet Management

Open the catalog to page 29
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 30

Overview: TAICENN TPC-DRM series is a true flat & slim designed industrial touch panel PC with 5-wires precision resistive touch and rich IO interfaces. The TPC-DRM series can be equipped with a variety of high computing low power Intel Baytrial & Apollo lake, and 6th. /7th. /8th. gen Core S3/i5/i7 processors, ranging from 10.4" to 24.0" dimension. TPC-DRM series is designed with 2*GLAN ports, 4* USB ports, 2* serial ports, and 1* HDMI ports. Available with 10.4/12.1/15.0/15.6/17.0/18.5/19.0/21.5/24.0 inches f ~ High-temp. 5-wires resistive touchscreen Fanless design, front IP65 rated...

Open the catalog to page 30
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 35

Overview: TAICENN TPC-PC series is a panel mount industrial touch panel PC, with multi 10-points capacitive touchscreen and rich IO interfaces. Based on TAICENN's modular concept design, TPC-PC series consists of TM-PC series industrial touch display module and TBOX-2 series industrial box PC module which can be equipped with a variety of Intel Celeron and Core S3/i5/i7 processor platforms. TPC-PC series is designed with 2* Ethernet ports, 6* USB ports, 6* serial ports, 1* HDMI and 1*VGA ports. The available and common stock dimensions ranges from 10.4 inches to 24 inches. Available with...

Open the catalog to page 35
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 40

Overview: TAICENN TPC-PR series is a panel mount industrial touch panel PC, with high temp. 5-wires precision resistive touch and rich IO interfaces. Based on TAICENN's modular concept design, the TPC-PR series consists of TM-PR series industrial touch display module and TBOX-2 series PC modules, which can be equipped with a variety of Intel Celeron and Core i3/i5/i7 dual-core processor platforms, ranging from 10.4 inches to 24.0" availability. TPC-PR series is designed with 2* Ethernet ports, 6* USB ports, 6* serial ports, 1* HDMI and 1*VGA ports. TPC-PR series is PET laminated to achieve...

Open the catalog to page 40
TAICENN/Catalogue 2020 - 45

Overview: TAICENN TPC-SC series is newly released stainless steel full IP protection industrial touch panel PC. The series can be equipped with Intel Baytrail J1900, Apollo lake J3455, 6th/7th /8th Core i3/i5/i7 processors, available with Pcap. touch, Resistive touch or no touch. There are 3 size options for our standard line, includes 15.0, 17.0 and 19.0 inches. According to application requirements, TPC-SC/ TPC-SR series also delivers lots of modification & customization, includes water-proof IO connectors (Quantity, types and position), and IP protection level, so as to provide a full...

Open the catalog to page 45

All Shenzhen TAICENN Technology Co. catalogs and technical brochures

1. TBOX -3610

2 Pages

2. TAD-8602

1 Pages

3. TAD-8635

1 Pages

4. TAS-25SNS

1 Pages

5. TAS-25PHS

1 Pages