video corpo

SECO Products Guide 2020
44Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SECO Products Guide 2020 - 5

Carrier Board Single Board Computer Modular HMI & Boxed Solutions Smart Edge Computing Carrier Board

Open the catalog to page 5
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 6

SECO: YOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER SECO designs and manufactures embedded systems in-house. SECO offers a wide range of standard modules, SBCs, systems and custom solutions to leverage innovative, state-of-the-art technologies. Thanks to its drive for continuous evolution and relying on its strong know-how, SECO responds to new challenging market demands with cutting edge solutions, and a strong focus on the Internet of Things. EXPERIENCE UDOO FOR YOUR FAST POC DESIGN & INDUSTRIALIZATION STANDARD & CUSTOM BOARDS & MODULES | X86, ARM, FPGA SYSTEM INTEGRATION LIFE-LONG SUPPORT CARRIER | BOX |...

Open the catalog to page 6
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 7

KNOW-HOW DESIGN In-house manufacturing. Lean Manufacturing employed to reduce waste and accelerate the time to market Extensive experience in Micro Computer design, both Hardware and Software-wise Design and integration of Micro Computers with video interfaces and mechanical design Analysis & Design FPGA design BIOS Engineering & Development Hardware Engineering & Development Software development Mechanical Engineering & Development Signal Integrity Drivers Engineering & Development Firmware Development Validation & Verification Thermal Analysis PRODUCT LINES STANDARD PRODUCTS SEMI-CUSTOM...

Open the catalog to page 7
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 8

...WORLDWIDE SILICON VENDORS OPERATING SYSTEMS AMDH H XILINX. ^ nviDiA. STANDARDS & CONSORTIUM yocto GHD^OID Wind River Partner Program PLATINUM Opc. (jj£) (|| MAIN FIELDS OF APPLICATION SECO’s solutions today can be found at the heart of the most sophisticated and diverse products throughout various industries, such as traditional uses in industrial automation, biomedical devices, digital signage and across more modern applications like the Internet of Things and robotics. Automation Energy 1 Info Kiosks A Automotive i/ Fitness Equipment ^ & Cii Avionics Biomedical/Medical Digital signage...

Open the catalog to page 8
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 9

SERVICES YOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER FOR CUSTOMIZED COMPUTING PLATFORMS | Design review | Off-the shelf SBCs customization | Carrier board design for modular computing platforms | | Full custom SBC design | x86, ARM & FPGA know-how | Secure your design & production in our HQ - Italy | Design Review x86, ARM, FPGA Know-How & cross-platform design Let us design your product Secure your design and production YOUR TECHNOLOGY PARTNER FOR SOFTWARE CUSTOMIZATION | Customized BIOS | Firmware & driver development | BSP development | Long-term support | BIOS tuning Linux BSP & Android development...

Open the catalog to page 9
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 10

IoT Solution EDGEHOG is a multitasking industrial device management platform. It’s the tool you need to maintain connected embedded Systems, update and configure your system and fleet with a couple of clicks. EDGEHOG is a One-Stop IoT Solution, a bridge between hardware and cloud. Let EDGEHOG take care of connections, OTA updates and keep your focus on anything but your core application development. UX and Service Design Consulting Connection LTE / LTE-M / NB-IoT / 5G Hardware + Embedded Integration Embedded Software Web and Mobile Platform Ready Service Offering HW Integration and...

Open the catalog to page 10
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 11

Hedgehog Device Management Web Platform The Edgehog Device Management Web Portal allows the loT Manager, IT Manager and Sales Manager to: control and configure devices manage OS and software updates know the location of your devices upload and deploy your apps on your devices manage your containers have an overview of the services purchased have the details of the service cost and use

Open the catalog to page 11
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 12

Qseven® Rel. 2.1 with the Intel® Atom™ X Series, Intel® Celeron® J / N Series and Intel® Pentium® N Series (formerly Apollo Lake) Processors High graphics performance and extreme temperature for low power designs COMPUTER-ON-MODULE APPROACH I Design investment limited to the carrier board I I Consolidated Standard form factor I I Scalable and future-proof I Long-term availability I I ARM and x86 cross-compatibility I I Multi-vendor solution I Highly configurable I I Innovative and upgradable I Accelerated time-to-market I S\ Available in Industrial Temperature Range SECO is one of the...

Open the catalog to page 12
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 13

Qseven® Rel. 2.1 with NXP i.MX 8 Applications Processors Qseven® Rel. 2.1 with NXP i.MX 8M Applications Processors Qseven® solution for next generation embedded systems Take advantage of the wide scalability offered by Qseven® form factor and the i.MX 8 familyQ7-C26 SAMPLING PRODUCTION A A Available in Industrial . Temperature Range DEVELOPMENT SAMPLING PRODUCTION / \ Available in Industrial . Temperature Range *Measured at any point of SECO standard heatspreader for this product, during any and all times (including start-up). Actual temperature will widely depend on application, enclosure...

Open the catalog to page 13
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 14

Qseven® with the Intel® Atom™ E3800 and Qseven® with the Celeron® families (formerly Bay Trail) SoC, with Intel® Atom™ E3800 and Celeron® families eMMC and Camera Interface (formerly Bay Trail) SoC x86 performance on a low-power module Mobile-oriented with eMMC and Camera Interface Q7-A36 Available in Industrial Temperature Range PRODUCTION Y"""\ Available in Industrial *Measured at any point of SECO standard heatspreader for this product, during any and all times (including start-up). Actual temperature will widely depend on application, enclosure and/ or environment. Upon customer to...

Open the catalog to page 14
SECO Products Guide 2020 - 15

Qseven® with NXP i.MX 6 Processor IjQseven® standard module with NXP i.MX 8M Mini & NXP i.MX 8M Nano Processors Optimal balance of performance and power Improved speed & power efficiency with NXP’s first MPU with 14LPC FinFET process technologyQ7-928 MQ7-C72 PRODUCTION Available in Industrial DEVELOPMENT *Measured at any point of SECO standard heatspreader for this product, during any and all times (including start-up). Actual temperature will widely depend on application, enclosure and/ or environment. Upon customer to consider application-specific cooling solutions for the final system to...

Open the catalog to page 15

All SECO S.p.A. catalogs and technical brochures

1. SYS-D14-MED

2 Pages

2. SM-B69

2 Pages

3. SYS-C90-DS

2 Pages

4. SYS-A90-IPC

2 Pages

5. SBC-C66

2 Pages