Apollo 500
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Apollo 500 - 2

Contents Apollo Series Supernova Elite Support & Aftercare World Leading Electrical Test Solutions Product Comparison Chart Making your life easier and more efficient World-leading electrical test equipment from Seaward Seaward has over 70 years’ experience of designing and manufacturing innovative test and measurement solutions. Today, our first-class electrical test equipment range covers a host of testing and precision measurement applications across a broad spectrum of industries. Developed over 30 years, our portable appliance testers (PAT) are now the benchmark for the PAT market,...

Open the catalog to page 2
Apollo 500 - 3

NEW Apollo Series Your Complete Solution to Risk-based PAT Testing The new Apollo series will change the way you manage test and inspection. These revolutionary testers are the only ones to integrate risk assessment with PAT testing so that you can more easily comply with the latest IET Code of Practice for in-service inspection and testing. It’s an all-in-one solution. For supreme data management and proof of visual inspection, Apollo 600 incorporates an on-board digital camera, allowing time and date stamped visual evidence of inspections to be recorded alongside test data and risk...

Open the catalog to page 3
Apollo 500 - 4

Plug 'n' Play PAT tester Plug 'n' Play PAT tester: Full suite of advanced electrical safety tests at your fingertips Point to Point testing: Point to Point testing for fixed appliances Easy and complete data management with PATGuard 3 software Electrical risk assessment: On-Poard electrical risk assessment tool calculates suggested retest period

Open the catalog to page 4
Apollo 500 - 5

Apollo 600 Multi-tasking Health & Safety Management tool PAT tester: Full suite of advanced electrical safety tests at your fingertips Risk assessment: For both electrical and universal risks On-board camera: Visual evidence to tag against records Health & safety forms: Generates reports and certificates via PATGuard 3 Software

Open the catalog to page 5
Apollo 500 - 6

Ideal for: I Recording images of visual inspection I Risk-based inspection and testing I Recording comprehensive electrical test results I High volume PAT testing Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: Apollo 600 The only PAT to provide photographic proof of visual inspection and risk assessment. I Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement I Point to point testing (earth continuity and insulation resistance) I Insulation resistance I IEC lead test I Protective conductor current I Touch current I Load power/current I Alternative leakage current I RCD test I Power...

Open the catalog to page 6
Apollo 500 - 7

Ideal for: I Fast and efficient electrical safety testing I Remote data transfer I Quickly determining suggested retest periods I High volume PAT testing Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: Apollo 500 Fast, reliable ‘Plug and Play’ PAT testing. I Low current earth continuity test guaranteeing accurate measurement I Point to point testing (earth continuity and insulation resistance) I Insulation resistance I IEC lead test I Protective conductor current I Touch current I Load power/current I Alternative leakage current I RCD test I Power socket test Colour screen On-board memory Compact,...

Open the catalog to page 7
Apollo 500 - 8

Ideal for: I Testing 110V tools and appliances I Testing on a 110V or 230V supply I Testing equipment that requires a flash test e.g. hire equipment Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: I I I I I I I I I I I Mains supply check IEC lead test Earth continuity (100mA and 200mA) Earth continuity (4A/10A/25A) Insulation resistance (250V and 500V) PE conductor current ( Earth leakage) Touch current Alternative substitute leakage RCD test Flash test 230V/110V input/output Supernova Elite A comprehensive dual voltage PAT with flash test. QWERTY keypad PC download/upload Onboard memory Mains...

Open the catalog to page 8
Apollo 500 - 9

Ideal for: I Low-mid volume testing I Printing pass/fail labels I Simple data storage Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: I I I I I I I I I Earth continuity (200mA) Insulation resistance at 250/500V IEC lead test Protective conductor current Touch current 3 Phase leakage current (requires adaptor) Alternative leakage current RCD trip time Power socket test PrimeTest 250 + A ‘press and test’ PAT tester with data storage, label printing features and free datalogger software. Compatible with Test n Tag Pro printer Single key save and single key download Store 999 appliance records...

Open the catalog to page 9
Apollo 500 - 10

Ideal for : I Low volume testing I Manually recording measurements Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: I I I I I Mains supply check IEC lead test Earth continuity (200mA) Insulation resistance (500V) Alternative substitute leakage PrimeTest 100 Hand held unit for testing earth continuity, insulation resistance and substitute leakage. General Functions: I Hand held I Battery powered Part No: 344A910 (UK) Also available in a kit which includes: I Durable, purpose-made PATBag I 110V adaptor I Product demo DVD I Training DVD I Reference card I Business Builder CD I PAT log book I 1000 pass...

Open the catalog to page 10
Apollo 500 - 11

Ideal for : I Basic low volume testing Key Features: Electrical Test Functions: I I I I Mains supply check IEC lead test Earth continuity (200mA) Insulation resistance (500V) Basic Pass/Fail hand held unit for testing earth continuity and insulation resistance of appliances. General Functions: I Handheld I Battery/ mains powered Part No: 347A910 (UK) Also available in a kit which includes: I Durable, purpose-made PATBag I 110V adaptor I Product demo DVD I Training DVD I Reference card I Business Builder CD I PAT log book I 1000 pass & 1000 fail labels Part No: 345A929 (UK) With PATGuard...

Open the catalog to page 11
Apollo 500 - 12

Electrical safety data management Risk assessment recording and reporting Test scheduling Professional reporting Health & safety data management Asset management Hire asset management PATGuard 3 Features: I Intuitive user interface for efficiency and ease of use I Tag photos to sites, locations, asset IDs and test results I Download compatible with a wide variety of PAT testers I Electrical risk assessment tool quickly determines risk-based retest periods for electrical appliances I Universal risk assessment tool calculates risk score for any workplace hazard I Extensive range of detailed...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Seaward catalogs and technical brochures

1. D255

2 Pages

2. PV150

5 Pages

3. PrimeTest 50

2 Pages

4. 00 Series

2 Pages

5. Cropico DO4A

2 Pages