IPS 4000
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

IPS 4000 - 1

Pump System SOLUTION OUTLINE DATE: DECEMBER 2013 DATE: OCTOBER 2013

Open the catalog to page 1
IPS 4000 - 2

ndustry professionals are always searching for ways to improve their results. Reducing project costs, minimizing risk and improving occupant comfort are top priorities, and the pressure to meet all of these objectives at the same time is a constant reality. reduce time required for research remove uncertainty around selecting a control solution Today’s control technologies allow building operations and control networks to meet and exceed industry codes for variable speed pump operation. The convenience and cost savings achieved, however, depends on the choice of control strategy. The more...

Open the catalog to page 2
IPS 4000 - 3

traditional external sensor building height load load building automation systems Equipped with the Sensorless design feature, Armstrong Design Envelope pumps do not require an external sensor to monitor and control the hvac load. The Armstrong ips 4000 Pump Controller is an advanced solution that optimizes the control of any variable flow hvac system. By specifying the Armstrong ips 4000 for your next project, you can serve your building occupants, your business objectives, and enjoy: The value offered by the Armstrong ips 4000 Pump Controller includes: Cost certainty and lowest installed...

Open the catalog to page 3
IPS 4000 - 4

Variable secondary or tertiary pumping control Variable secondary or tertiary pumping control Variable secondary or tertiary pumping control pan el r atings: ul, cs a , ce n em a electr i cal r a t ings: 12 0 va c/ 60Hz , 2 3 0 va c /50Hz commun i cat io n proto co l s: bacnet mstp / i p, m o d bus , lo n wo r k s sensor control * Parallel Sensorless available for all configurations using Armstrong Design Envelope pumps **End of curve protection No other pump control solution available offers you the same combination of control capabilities, low installed cost, easy selection and bms...

Open the catalog to page 4

All S. A. Armstrong Limited catalogs and technical brochures

1. E.2 Series

4 Pages

2. IPC 11550

2 Pages