IoT Product Catalog 2023
18Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 2

Roltek Technology was established in 2014 with the support of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology. Since the day it was founded, it offers end-to-end IoT solutions for Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Smart Energy and Smart Agriculture, with more than 10 high-tech products, hundreds of different solutions and a team of experts in their fields. It has adopted the principle of three indispensable elements in its products and services. These three principles are; to provide quality, high performance and solutions open to development. Roltek Technology is a high-tech...

Open the catalog to page 2
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 4

6 INDUSTRIAL LTE ROUTER It is a compact, robust and powerful device specially designed for industrial IoT applications. RLTK420 is equipped with 2x Ethernet (LAN / WAN) and WiFi with hotspot functionality. OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot and remote connection. Provides secure and stable Internet connection for industrial applications with features such as support. Wireless Access Point Openwrt Based Operating System Automatic Reconnection High Speed 4G / LTE Connection Remote Management Easy Assembly and Installation HARDWARE POWER SOFTWARE INPUT VOLTAGE: 10 - 28VDC POWER: <8W 4G (LTE) –...

Open the catalog to page 4
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 5

8 INDUSTRIAL WI-FI ROUTER It is a compact, robust and powerful device specially designed for industrial IoT applications. RLTK120 is equipped with 2x Ethernet (LAN / WAN) and WiFi with hotspot functionality. OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot and remote connection. Provides secure and stable Internet connection for industrial applications with features such as support. Wireless Access Point Openwrt Based Operating System Automatic Reconnection Secure Wi-Fi Connection Remote Management Easy Assembly and Installation HARDWARE POWER SOFTWARE INPUT VOLTAGE: 10 - 28VDC POWER: <8W 3X CONNECTION...

Open the catalog to page 5
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 6

10 INDUSTRIAL LTE VPN ROUTER It is a compact, robust and powerful device specially designed for industrial IoT applications. RLTK421 is equipped with 2x Ethernet (LAN / WAN) and WiFi with hotspot functionality. Multi VPN options like OpenVPN, IPsec, Firewall, Hotspot and remote connection. Provides secure and stable Internet connection for industrial applications with features such as support. Multi VPN Options Serial Ports Automatic Reconnection High Speed 4G / LTE Connection Remote Management Easy Assembly and Installation HARDWARE POWER SOFTWARE INPUT VOLTAGE: 10 - 28VDC POWER: <10W LED...

Open the catalog to page 6
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 8

18 18 CLOUD IO LITE IOT GATEWAY CloudIO Lite IoT Gateway are developed for remote monitoring and control in iot applications. It is a gateway that allows devices using Modbus RTU protocol to be included in Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT networks over GSM. It is an excellent choice for remote I/O applications thanks to its 3 digital inputs, 3 digital outputs and 2 analog inputs supporting Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT protocol. GSM Technology 3 x Digital Inputs / 3 x Digital Outputs / 2 x Analog Inputs Plug-and-Play Functionality IoT Gateway (Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU & MQTT) SMS Alert System Automatic...

Open the catalog to page 8
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 9

MODPROBUS RTU-P RF MODEM ModProBus RTU-P Series modems are developed for Industrial automation and Smart agriculture applications. With the help of RS232 and RS485 ports, It provides safe and fast wireless communication between automation units such as many industrial machines, HMI panels and PLC. With the I/O port, by using the ModBus RTU protocol, you can perform your digital I/O operations directly over the modem without the need for an extra device. Free Licence ISM Band 4 x Digital Inputs / 4 x Digital Outputs / 2 x Analog Inputs Plug-and-Play Functionality Supporting Modbus RTU Din...

Open the catalog to page 9
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 10

ModProBus ISM842 RF GATEWAY ModProBus ISM842 RF Gateway enables secure wireless communication with AES256 encryption between devices such as machines, PLCs, and HMI panels, thanks to its RS485 and Ethernet communication ports. It is equipped with a built-in WiFi module for easy configuration and communication operations with third-party software. By supporting automatic data collection and a simplified rule engine, it reduces the need for controllers. With its built-in I/O module supporting Modbus TCP/IP and Modbus RTU, it provides an excellent solution for remote I/O applications....

Open the catalog to page 10
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 11

ModProBus Narrowband RF Series modems are developed for licenced and unlicenced communication applications. With the help of RS232, RS485 and Ethernet ports, It provides narrrowband(12.5KHz, and 25KHz channel spacing) wireless communication between automation units such as many industrial machines, HMI panels and PLC. With the I/O port, by using the ModBus RTU protocol, you can perform your digital I/O operations directly over the modem without the need for an extra device. Narrow-Band RF Technology 2 x Digital Inputs / 2 x Digital Outputs / 2 x Analog Inputs Plug-and-Play Functionality...

Open the catalog to page 11
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 12

It enables secure wireless communication between devices such as machines, PLCs, and HMI panels using AES256 encryption on licensed communication bands, thanks to its RS485 and Ethernet communication ports. It is equipped with a built-in WiFi module for easy configuration and communication operations with third-party software. By supporting automatic data collection and a simplified rule engine, it reduces the need for controllers. With its built-in I/O module supporting Modbus TCP/IP and Modbus RTU, it provides an excellent solution for remote I/O applications. Narrow-Band RF Technology 8...

Open the catalog to page 12
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 13

CLOUDIO DATA COLLECTOR CloudIO Data Collector are developed for remote monitoring and control in iot applications. It is a gateway that allows devices using Modbus RTU protocol to be included in Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT networks over Wi-Fi and Ethernet. It is an excellent choice for remote I/O applications thanks to its 4 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs, supporting Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT protocol. Automatic Data Collection 4x Digital Inputs / 2x Digital Outputs / 1x Analog Input / 1x RTD Input Internal Data Storage IoT Gateway (Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP and MQTT) Easy Assembly and...

Open the catalog to page 13
IoT Product Catalog 2023 - 14

EDGE LITE IoT GATEWAY The EDGE Lite IoT Gateway is a versatile and lightweight controller that boasts several wireless capabilities and supports multiple Fieldbus protocols. It can function as a standalone PLC in field automation applications or act as an industrial gateway, providing the original PLC with communication abilities for seamless networking and cloud integration. EDGE LITE IoT Gateway CAN, RS485, Ethernet SUPPORT Multi-wireless Capability Multiple Cloud Services Support IoT Gateway (RS485/CAN BUS, TCP IP, Modbus, OPC UA, IEC 61131-3) Easy Assembly and Installation Automatic...

Open the catalog to page 14

All ROLTEK TECHNOLOGY catalogs and technical brochures