video corpo

Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012
58Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 1

R&S®RTM Test & Measurement Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 R&S®FSH4/FSH8 Digital oscilloscope – Handheld spectrum analyzer compact, precise, versatile ▷ see page 22 R&S®SMB100A R&S® is a registered trademark of Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG Trade names are trademarks of the owners | Printed in Germany (sk) PD 3606.6463.42 | Version 02.00 | July 2012 Subject to change © 2012 Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG | 81671 München, Germany 3606646342 HAMEG HMO2024 RF and microwave signal generator Digital oscilloscope Value Instruments Catalog 2012 | 02.00 ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++  Value Instruments  ++++ 

Open the catalog to page 1
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 2

Value Instruments Catalog 2012 Value Instruments from Rohde&Schwarz T&M instruments that meet your needs Whether you work in a major electronics R&D facility or a small service lab, you are not always performing complex measurements and do not always need the ultimate in high-end T&M equipment. What you need are precise, reliable, universal measuring instruments. Thats exactly what you get with value instruments from Rohde&Schwarz: instruments that combine practical features with excellent measurement characteristics, instruments that are easy to use and easy on the budget. Oscilloscopes...

Open the catalog to page 2
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 3

Value Instruments Catalog 2012 Service that puts you first As an electronics company with a successful history spanning almost 80 years, we have built a strong global presence that includes a worldwide service and sales network, 24-hour support and R&D centers at technol- ogy locations around the globe. No matter how you buy our products - through direct sales channels, from a distributor or from our R&S®Surf-ln webstore that is now available in numerous countries - there's always a per- sonal contact partner ready to help you. Worldwide at all Frequency counters Network analyzers Power...

Open the catalog to page 3
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 4

Value Instruments Catalog 2012 Value Instruments This catalog provides an overview of selected high- value Rohde&Schwarz test and measurement products with an attractive price/performance ratio. For detailed information, please visit our website www.rohde-schwarz.com and enter the type designation of the product as the search term. Example: R&S®FSC spectrum analyzer On our website, this catalog is available as a PDF file for download. For convenience, this file has navigation functions as well as hyperlinks for quick access to the corresponding product pages on our Company Profile Spectrum...

Open the catalog to page 4
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 5

Value Instruments Catalog 2012 About Rohde & Schwarz For more than 75 years, Rohde & Schwarz has stood for quality, precision and ­nnovation in all fields of wireless i communications. The privately owned company group has a global presence. It develops, produces and markets a wide range of electronic capital goods for industry, infrastructure ­ perators and government agencies. o Rohde & Schwarz is among the market leaders in all of its business fields, including wireless communications and RF test and measurement, terrestrial TV broadcasting and technologies related to the interception...

Open the catalog to page 5
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 6

Value Instruments Catalog 2012 Three questions QUALITY ONLINE What features does the new webstore offer? Is Rohde&Schwarz using it to replace its first-class sales network? Such questions are inevitable whe a company launches a new online sales channel o the Internet. That's why we are confronting these very questions - and answering them for you. What features does R&S®Surf-ln offer? R&S®Surf-ln offers all the classic features of a webstore, Enter your data in the customer profile so that you can simply refer to it for future orders R&S®Surf-ln automatically shows all the accessories...

Open the catalog to page 6
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 7

Spectrum Analyzers Spectrum Analyzers Type/designation Frequency range DANL (sensitivity) TOI spectrum analyzer handheld spectrum | (depending on model) I spectrum analyzer (overrange 20 GHz) 1 GHz/3 GHz spectrum (depending on model) preamplifier option with preamplifier with preamplifier without preamplifier) with preamplifier) without preamplifier) with preamplifier) Compact dimensions powered operation Ruggedized housing Optional battery pack More information | www.rohde-schwarz.com 7

Open the catalog to page 7
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 8

Spectrum Analyzers R&S@FSC Spectrum Analyzer Professional spectrum analysis - compact and The R&S®FSC is a compact, cost-efficient solution that offers all essential features of a professional spectrum analyzer with Rohde&Schwarz quality. i Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz i Resolution bandwidths from 10 Hz to 3 MHz i High sensitivity (< -141 dBm (1 Hz), with optional i High third order intercept (> 10 dBm, typ. 15 dBm) i Internal tracking generator (models .13/. 16) i Power meter and preamplifier option i Storage of measurement results on USB stick i LAN and USB interfaces for...

Open the catalog to page 8
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 9

Spectrum Analyzers Handheld Spectrum Analyzer Where mobility counts rugged, handy and designed for use in the field. i Spectrum analyzer, full two-port vector network analyzer, modulation analyzer and power meter in a single device i Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.6 GHz or 8 GHz i 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth for analyzing i Support of LTE FDD, TD-LTE, 3GPP WCDMA and i Support of all LTE signal bandwidths up to 20 MHz i Easy-to-replace lithium-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of i Rugged, splashproof housing for rough work in the field i Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg/6.6 lb with...

Open the catalog to page 9
Test & Measurement Value Instruments Catalog 2012 - 10

Spectrum Analyzers R&S@FSL Spectrum Analyzer High-end functions in an extremely lightweight, compact package The R&S®FSL is an extremely lightweight, compact spectrum analyzer that is ideal for a large number of applications in development, service and production. i Cost-efficient spectrum analyzer with high-quality i Frequency range from 9 kHz to 3/6/18 GHz i 3 GHz, 6 GHz and 18 GHz models with and without tracking generator i Best RF characteristics in its class i Wide l/Q demodulation bandwidth - up to 28 MHz i Support for WLAN and WiMAX™ testing i High measurement accuracy i Portable...

Open the catalog to page 10

All Rohde Schwarz catalogs and technical brochures

1. R&S®FPL1000

20 Pages

2. R&S®HF907

2 Pages

3. R&S®EVSF1000

12 Pages

4. R&S®UMS175

10 Pages

5. R&S®AVHE100

24 Pages