video corpo

RIEGL VZ-4000i-25
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 1

Terrestrial Laser Scanning World Premiere The Ultimate Long Range Laser Scanner Preliminary Data Sheet

Open the catalog to page 1
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 2

Terrestrial Laser Scanning RIEGL‘s latest generation of professional Terrestrial Laser Scanners stands for extreme versatility, high productivity, ultimate performance, and smart connectivity – providing an excellent return on investment! Benefit from RIEGL‘s latest Long Range Laser Scanner: Increase Productivity • on-board processing / computing One-Touch button operation customized workflows and pre-settings efficient workflow from survey to data real-time registration enabled by IMU/GNSS superior long range scanning performance – up to 4600 m eye safe operation (Laser Class 1) IP64...

Open the catalog to page 2
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 3

Terrestrial Laser Scanning Extreme Versatility – Key Applications Mining • surveying • monitoring • planning • surveillance The new RIEGL VZ-4000i25 is operable in a wide variety of applications, featuring reliable and robust automatic real-time on-board registration. Landscapes • DEM / DTM • risk assessment • spatial analysis Cultural and Natural Heritage • documentation • preservation • modelling / animation • digital twin Customized Apps • design and implementation of elaborated workflows • automatic on-board data processing • visualization of results via web viewer RIEGL Monitoring Apps...

Open the catalog to page 3
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 4

Terrestrial Laser Scanning High Productivity – Rapid Data Acquisition A wide variety of data acquisition scenarios require tailored data collection and processing strategies. The subsequent analysis is supported by the use of onboard customized apps and offboard software (RiSCAN PRO and RiMINING). Define your specific scan routines and processing sequences and start data acquisition, processing, and analysis with a single click! data acquisition scanner control data processing 1 hour scanning in the field on-board registration customized apps registration plus statistical report one-touch...

Open the catalog to page 4
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 5

Terrestrial Laser Scanning High Productivity – Smart Data Processing Your RIEGL VZ-4000i25 optimizes the entire workflow of data acquisition and processing: Its internal dual processing platforms enable data and image acquisition as well as registration, geo-referencing, and analysis in parallel. Benefit from automatic visualization and control options via the project map app! RIEGL VZ-4000i25 Screen or VZ-i Series App Key Features of the Data Processing Software RiSCAN PRO / RiMINING: • One-Touch Processing Wizard fast download from the CF-Express Card (up to 500 MB/sec) automatic...

Open the catalog to page 5
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 6

Terrestrial Laser Scanning Key Components Rear View Front View 7 inch touch screen (1280 x 800 pixel) beam exit window single button for convenient handling integrated camera for high resolution panorama images 2 independent power supply connections Optional Equipment RIEGL GNSS RTK Receiver, Ri-RTKM-46 By attaching the optional GNSS RTK receiver, absolute positioning accuracy can be improved to 1-2 cm. The correction data is received via WiFi. Rechargeable Batteries The RIEGL VZ-4000i25 can be connected to the following optionally available rechargeable batteries: • • RIEGL Add-On...

Open the catalog to page 6
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 7

Terrestrial Laser Scanning Ultimate Performance – Technical Data Laser Product Classification The following clause applies for instruments delivered into the United States: Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11 except for conformance with IEC 60825-1 Ed.3., as described in Laser Notice No. 56, dated May 8, 2019. Class 1 Laser Product according to IEC 60825-1:2014 Range Measurement Performance Measuring Principle / Mode of Operation time of flight measurement, echo signal digitization, online waveform processing Laser Pulse Repetition Rate (PRR) – (peak) 1) Max. Measuring Range natural...

Open the catalog to page 7
RIEGL VZ-4000i-25 - 8

Terrestrial Laser Scanning Scanner Performance (continued) integrated 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer (compass), barometer Orientation Sensors GNSS Receiver optional external RIEGL GNSS RTK receiver Waveform Data Output (optional) providing digitized echo signal information for specific target echoes Data Storage integrated SSD 2 TByte, removable CF-Express card 512 GByte (1 TByte optionally available), automatic sync while scanning Cloud Storage NAS, FTP-Server, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure On-board Registration automatic scan data registration as background...

Open the catalog to page 8

All RIEGL LMS catalogs and technical brochures

1. RIEGL VPX-1

2 Pages

2. RiMINING

4 Pages

3. VUX-160²³

6 Pages

4. RIEGL VMY-2

8 Pages

5. RIEGL VZ-2000i

10 Pages