RAM 9000
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

RAM 9000 - 1

RAM® 9000 Industrial Cellular RTUs Sixnet® Networking Series High-Density I/O RTUs with GPS and Local Control Red Lion’s Sixnet® series RAM® 9000 high-density I/O cellular RTUs with multi-carrier 4G LTE support provide advanced control and communication for monitoring and controlling remote assets and processes in extreme conditions. RAM 9000 industrial cellular RTUs seamlessly connect Modbus and DNP3 enabled SCADA equipment via software selectable multi-carrier 4G LTE with fallback to 3G networks. Featuring a web-based event engine that can trigger built-in I/O or send SMS text messages based on real-time operational data, RAM cellular RTUs can perform advanced control at the edge and alert personnel of critical events. A built-in I/O concentrator allows the RAM to collect local sensor data from onboard I/O or external equipment and can optimize cellular bandwidth by optionally reporting only on an exception. With built-in Ethernet, serial, digital and analog I/O and GPS, RAM RTUs easily integrate with existing equipment enabling remote monitoring and control for M2M applications in industries including oil and gas, water/wastewater, utility, transportation and mining. PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS >> High-Performance Multi-Carrier 4G LTE Connectivity >> Built-in I/O Lowers Total System Cost >> Multiple Communication Ports >> Powerful data logging for process analysis >> Routing Capabilities Provide Secure, Reliable Communication >> Event Engine that can Send SMS Messages or Control I/O Based on Operational Data FEATURES & BENEFITS >> IEEE802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Compliant - Access Point >> On-Board High-Density I/O • digital inputs, 2 digital outputs, 3 analog inputs and 1 2 form c relay reduce the need for external I/O devices • upports local access to communicate with S network assets • onfigure and update firmware without physically C connecting to RAM >> Multiple Communication Ports >> Secure Ethernet Connectivity • S-232 and RS-485 provides seamless connectivity R to remote devices • outing capabilities for reliable communication R • tateful firewall, SSL, GRE and VPN services and deep S packet inspection reduce the risk of unwanted access • Native Modbus and DNP3 Support >> Rugged, Industrial Design • Reliable operation in rugged environments • Configurable control engine with drop-down menus • owerful data logging of I/O registers to SD Card or P internal storage

Open the catalog to page 1
RAM 9000 - 2

WIRELESS INTERFACE AT&T LTE with fallback to HSPA+ Generic LTE with fallback to HSPA+ Verizon LTE with fallback to EVDO Verizon DMNR/NEMO compliance PROGRAMMABLE PLATFORM Configurable Events: Up to 99 events can be triggered by I/O, Modbus registers, or over 200 system variable which in turn can send text messages or control I/O PROTOCOL GATEWAY Modbus RTU/TCP/ASCII SYSTEM PERFORMANCE NAT, port forwarding, dynamic DNS, DHCP Stateful inspection firewall, IP transparency ROUTING PROTOCOLS GNSS Supported: GPS L1, GLONASS L1, Galileo E1 high RF sensitivity plus jamming detection/removal...

Open the catalog to page 2
RAM 9000 - 3

POWER DEFAULT WI-FI CELLULAR CONNECTOR CARRIERS* ORDERING GUIDE SERIAL ETHERNET MODEL NUMBER SERIES RS-232 RS-485 10/100 RAM-9911 -(Carrier Code) RAM 1 1 2 (WAN/LAN) N 4G LTE DC powered (AT) AT&T; (VZ) Verizon; RAM-9931-(Carrier Code) RAM 1 1 2 (WAN/LAN) Y 4G LTE DC powered (JP) Japan * AM (Generic) model includes Bell Mobility, TELUS and Rogers carriers. EU (Europe and Asia) model is not supported in North America. JP (Japan) model only supported in Japan ** Carrier that is pre-configured on device. Carrier can be selected via software. FREQUENCY SPECIFICATIONS North America Models...

Open the catalog to page 3

All Red Lion Controls catalogs and technical brochures

1. NT24k-16M12

4 Pages

2. RAM-6000 3G

3 Pages

3. HMI Brochure

18 Pages

4. N-View ® 2

2 Pages

5. 708M12-HV

3 Pages