video corpo

OPAL 480 - Hot Mounting Press
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

OPAL 480 - Hot Mounting Press - 1

SIMPLE OPERATION After pressing the start key, the fully automatic program sequence is executed with the preselected parameters. The parameters can be changed and adjusted during the mounting process. ELECTRONIC CONTROL With its clear LCD operation panel you can easily control the hot mounting press. You can load and save eighteen different mounting processes. The Opal 480 is a fully hydraulic, water cooled hot mounting press for mounting samples before polishing. The process sequence is executed automatically. The fully automatic sliding closure allows quick and easy opening/closing of the mould assembly. Mould assemblies can be exchanged quickly and without tools. Also rectangular moulds can be produced. The robust aluminium construction is powder coated. With its solid construction and QATM hydraulic system, the operating noise of the machine is minimized. MOULD ASSEMBLIES Our comprehensive selection of mould assemblies from Ø 50 - 70 mm resp. 30x60/40x60 mm (rectangular form) enables optimum monting of your sample. Two mounts can be produced simultaneously with the use of a spacer. PRESSURE MODE Besides the standard operation, you can choose between different pressure methods: I  ressure increases parallel with the pre-heating p phase (ideal for hollow specimens, e.g. rings). p I  ressure increases after the preset temperature is reached to produce mounts as gap free as possible (ideal for complex geometries). Not only the cooling time, but also the resulting cooling curve can be adjusted infinitely according to the mounting requirements. Thereby, a considerably lower water consumption is achieved for longer cooling times. HEATING Our high-power heating system gives a very short warm-up time. For delicate samples the machine can adjust the heating curve infinitely. qatm.com MOUNTING  –  HOT MOUNTING PRESS  – 

Open the catalog to page 1
OPAL 480 - Hot Mounting Press - 2

SLIDING CLOSURE The new sliding closure is a unique innovation and  allows quick and easy opening/closing of the mould  assembly. By actuating the lever, the closure slides to  the correct position. After initiating the cycle the mould  closes and reopens automatically on completion. BASIC MODULE OPAL 480 I automatic hot mounting press I fully hydraulic operation with automatic water cooling (with water saving function) I completely new and simple automatic closure system I computer controlled with automatic cycle processing I four different pressure modes I rectangular moulds I easy change...

Open the catalog to page 2
OPAL 480 - Hot Mounting Press - 3

ACCESSORIES INSETS Spacer I for double mounts Connected load I connection set for two Opal presses Power supply Temperature range Heating time Cooling time Mould (rectangular) I cylinder, upper and lower ram Mould assembl

Open the catalog to page 3

All QATM catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Brillant 240

4 Pages