video corpo

Qgrind 100 - Belt Grinder
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Qgrind 100 - Belt Grinder - 1

The Qgrind 100 is a stable wet double-belt grinder for deburring and pre-grinding of samples or other materials. It is possible to use belts with 2 different grain sizes simultaneously. A powerful motor drives both belts at the same time. The rubber coated drive wheels, which are fitted with a special tread, prevent the belt from slipping. A water film is created over the whole width of the front end of the belt. Waste material generated is carried to the back with the water and both are drained-off into the machine. Drain-offs are separated, one to the left, one to the right. BELT GRINDER Both shroud covers are made of stainless steel and are simply opened backwards. This allows free access to the individual belts. Rotate the front tension wheel to loosen the belt which can then be removed from the side. Similarly, by rotating the adjustment wheel, the new belt can be centred onto the middle of the working surface. EASY BELT EXCHANGE BELT GRINDE

Open the catalog to page 1
Qgrind 100 - Belt Grinder - 2

BASIC MODULE Qgrind 100 EQUIPMENT POWER SUPPLY Equipment 1 ACCESSORIES SETTLING TANK I 2-chambercompartment, 45 ltr. I for System lab cabinet (insertion mechanism) referring height of System cabinet H 800 mm Order No.: A5810261 I inlet sieve and filter bag I mobile referring height of System cabinet H 900 mm Order No.: A5810237 CONNECTION SET QGRIND 100 1 drain tube 1 pressure tube SPECIFICATIONS Connected load Belt speed Grinding belts 100 x 920 mm 100 x 915 mm drain 1 x R valve right and left, each 40mm ~ 630 x 250 x 520 mm Water connection BELT GRINDER two grinding belts water cooling...

Open the catalog to page 2

All QATM catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Brillant 240

4 Pages