video corpo

Qcut 500 A - Cut-Off Machine
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Qcut 500 A - Cut-Off Machine - 1

CUT OPTIMIZATION In addition to the type of cut, variable pulse-cut feed can also be selected. Rhythmic pulsed feed ensures regular cooling and removal of cutting debris from the sample. REMOTE MAINTENANCE Using your existing broadband Internet connection, QATM provides an online fault diagnosis and operator support. The universal wet cut-off machine Qcut 500 A meets the highest of demands on space available and possibilities for cutting with its innovative concept for design, construction and operation. The automatic horizontal table (X-axis) and cutting wheel movement (Y-axis) can reach up to 80 mm/ sec. through highly dynamic axis drives in rapidrun. Parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting sequences increases the cutting capacity considerably. The large front and hinged door with safety lock enable access to the machine table with longitudinal and cross T-slots. Recirculating cooling and automatic central lubrication systems are integrated into the robust aluminum construction body of the machine. A wide range of cutting procedures is at your disposal for the very best cutting results. Through the combination of this unlimited range of positions, series cuts or differing cut sequences can be made into reality - all made possible by such a large variety of positions. The cutting process is rightly supported by controlled cut-off wheel revolutions. Control of the cutting speed and a soft start control serve additionally for an economical cutting feed. Manual control commands in the X-/Z-/Y-axes are also possible using an industrial joystick. Travel and cutting wheel offer a wide-ranging repertoire of types of cut through different combinations. In addition to the linear diagonal cut, the layer and segment-cuts are recommended for gentle cuts. The layer-cut is well-suited for cutting taller and longer objects as well as solid material. The segment-cut is especially suitable for large objects and hard materials. With line laser you can display the scheduled cut on the sample. This helps to define the exact cutting position. With the “Multi-Position-Process” (MPP) you can place multiple specimens on the table and cut them in one sequence. The teach-in function enables a simple and user-friendly setting of various cutting positions. qatm.com Touch-Screen display for the QATM-Software control is easy to read thanks to smart phone technology and even easier to operate. Compact program sequences are easy to compile and therefore enable automated, password-secured program sequences. Update and back-up possible via USB. CUT-OFF MACHINE

Open the catalog to page 1
Qcut 500 A - Cut-Off Machine - 2

BASIC MODULE Qcut 500 A CUT-OFF MACHINE I automatic table (X-axis) and cutting wheel movement (Y-axis) can reach up to 80 mm/sec. through highly dynamic axis drive in rapid-run I equipment: automatic cross feed (Z-axis) I automatic touch detection I spacious cutting chamber with large T-slot table I machine table made of stainless steel with longitudinal and cross T-slots I parallel setting of wheel guard during vertical cutting sequences increases cutting capacity I Multi-position process MPP allows positioning of different components on the table simultaneously and adding into an...

Open the catalog to page 2
Qcut 500 A - Cut-Off Machine - 3

EQUIPMENT COOLING AND FILTER SYSTEM Equipment 2 Recirculation cooling unit Belt filter system 285 I incl. filter roll Order No.: A6501002 Connection set 275 I for belt filter system please orderconnection set Order No.: Z6501000 OPTION CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR I to remove coolant mist I increases quality of illumination I suction output 425 or 500 m3/h depends on power supply I laser line to visualize the cutting line I laser class 1 ACCESSORIES BASIC SET QCUT 500 A Order No.: Z1832000 100 ltr./min (referring emulsion) 100 ltr./min Filter fleece width WxHxD Filter area Tank Filter capacity...

Open the catalog to page 3
Qcut 500 A - Cut-Off Machine - 4

Arbour size Vertical movement Horizontal movement Feed rate Z-axis automat. 700 x 500 mm (without Z-xis) 550 x 500 mm (with Z-xis) 12 mm Motor cut-off wheel Connected load Variable speed CUT-OFF MACHINE Cut-off wheel Power supply use with cut-off wheel *Ø 432 mm or **Ø 508 mm

Open the catalog to page 4

All QATM catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Brillant 240

4 Pages