video corpo

Qcut 350 A - Cut-Off Machine
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Qcut 350 A - Cut-Off Machine - 1

The feed rate is reduced upon reaching the preset maximum power. This protects the machine and its cutting components from overloading. CUT-OFF MACHINE Cutting parameters for the automatic traverse cuts can be saved in the electronic control, and then loaded later. The position of the manual traverse cut is also shown on the display. All parameters such as feed rate, travel and cutting force can be altered during automatic cycles. ELECTRONIC CONTROL ELECTRONIC PERFORMANCE CONTROL CUT-OFF MACHINE With the “Multi-Position-Process” (MPP) you can place multiple specimens on the table and cut them in one sequence. The teach-in function enables a simple and user-friendly setting of various cutting positions. The Qcut 350 A is an automatic wet abrasive cut-off machine for samples up to max. Ø 135 mm. It cuts gentle with low contact cutting (lcc) different type of samples in various geometries, sizes and materials. The machine is commonly used in Materialography, Mineralogy, as well as for cutting of composite materials (CFC/PMC/MMC) or electronic devices such as PCBs. The large scale cutting chamber, the stainless steel table as well as other software based functions of the large abrasive machines such as automatic touch detection, MPP and parallel setting of the wheel guard during vertical cutting, make operation comfortable and processes reproducable and flexible. PULSED CUTTING AUTOMATIC TOUCH DETECTION In cases where there are heavy sections and materials which are difficult to cut, the variable pulsed cutting system gives decisive advantages. After automatic start of the cutting process the sample is approached in rapid run. By touching the cut-off wheel the sample is cut efficiently and safely with preset cutting parameters. NEW DIMENSIONS The enlarged cutting chamber and worktable combined with parallel setting of wheel guard increases cutting capacity and travel for all axes. The side door ensures optimum access to the cutting chamber and the additional opening for supplying long sample parts opens up much possibilities. PRECISION CROSS FEED The optional, automatic cross-feed with series cut function is suitable for exact parallel cuts. Operational handling takes place via electronic control. The electronic cross-feed can also be applied as feeder axis when working with pot wheel.

Open the catalog to page 1
Qcut 350 A - Cut-Off Machine - 2

BASIC MODULE Qcut 350 A CUT-OFF MACHINE I automatic table (X-axis) I cutting wheel movement (Y-axis) I equipment: automatic cross feed (Z-axis) - note equipm. version I manual control of X-/Y-/Z-axis via an industrial joystick I high dymnamic drive up to 40 mm/sec. I automatic touch detection I parallel setting of wheel guard during vertical cutting sequences increases cutting capacity I variable speed I incl. cutting wheel arbout with wear ring I Easy-nut – for easy change of cutting wheel I Touch-Screen display and QATM-Software control I optical menu navigation for drawing up precise...

Open the catalog to page 2
Qcut 350 A - Cut-Off Machine - 3

LASER ALIGNMENT AID I laser line to visualize the cutting line I laser class 1 CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR I to remove coolant mist I increases quality of illumination I exhauster power 180 or 215 m3/h depends on power supply I illumination for the left hand area of the cutting chamber CUT-OFF MACHINE I tool with vertical rotary feed, parallel to wheel I angle input via software control ROTATION TOOL ACCESSORIES RECIRCULATION COOLING SYSTEM BELT FILTER SYSTEM 130 I incl. filter roll I 2-chamber-pvc-compartment 45 ltr. I inlet sieve and filter bag I incl. connection set I controlled by cut-off...

Open the catalog to page 3
Qcut 350 A - Cut-Off Machine - 4

SPECIFICATIONS Max. cutting capacity Arbour size Ø 110 mm (Ø 305 mm cut-off wheel) Ø 135 mm ( Ø 356 mm cut-off wheel) Ø 305 mm/12“ Ø 356 mm/14“ Ø 32 mm Y-axis automatic Z-axis automatic (parallel cut) (option) X-axis automatic Cut-off wheel Feed rate Table WxD 400 x 300 mm (with Z-axis) 500 x 300 mm (without Z-axis) 12 mm Motor cut-off wheel Connected load Power supply Clamping example CUT-OFF MACHINE

Open the catalog to page 4

All QATM catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Brillant 240

4 Pages