video corpo

Brillant 230 - Cut-Off Machine
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Brillant 230 - Cut-Off Machine - 1

CUT-OFF MACHINE CUT-OFF MACHINE The Brillant 230 is a wet abrasive cut-off machine with fine dynamic, manual wheel movement into samples up to Ø 110 mm. The spacious cutting chamber allows various clamping variations. The solid aluminium design comes with openings on the right and left hand side for cutting continuous long parts. FINE DYNAMIC CUT-OFF With the manual cutting movement, the cutting force is regulated through a set of gears. The cut is thereby jerk-free and more precise. MANUAL HORIZONTAL MOVEMENT The manual horizontal movement allows cutting long parts longitudinally and easy positioning of the sample below the cut-off wheel. INNOVATIVE DETAILS The sliding front door and the side door with safety interlock allow easy and optimal access to the cutter chamber. Further, the LED cutting chamber illumination is energy-saving. The arbour is protected against wearing by an interchangeable ring. Z-AXIS The manual Z-axis can be adjusted with 0.1 mm precision for parallel cuts.

Open the catalog to page 1
Brillant 230 - Cut-Off Machine - 2

BASIC MODULE Brillant 230 CUT-OFF MACHINE I precise manual vertical movement with agle adjustable lever I table adjustable in x-direction I sliding door and side door with door interlock I T-slot table, stainless steel I opening on left- and righthand side for continuous long materials I chamber illumination with LED, arbour with protector I Easy-nut – for easy change of cut-off wheel I solid aluminium design, powder coated EQUIPMENT POWER SUPPLY Equipment 1 WHEEL GUARD Equipment 1 Cut-off wheel Cut-off wheel TABLE DRIVE Equipment 1 without (without X-axis, without Z-axis) Order No.:...

Open the catalog to page 2
Brillant 230 - Cut-Off Machine - 3

1.31 I 2-chamber-pvccompartment 45 ltr. I inlet sieve and filter bag I incl. connection set I controlled by cut-off machine I mobile BELT FILTER SYSTEM 130 CENTRIFUGAL SEPARATOR I incl. filter roll I to remove coolant mist I increases quality of illumination I exhauster power 180 or 215 m3/h depends on power supply Filter capacity 30 ltr./min (referring emulsion) 15 ltr./min CONNECTION SET 230/250 I for belt filter system please order connection set Order No.: Z6501004 CUT-OFF MACHINE I mobile with insertion mechanism for System Lab cabinets

Open the catalog to page 3
Brillant 230 - Cut-Off Machine - 4

Cut-off wheel Arbour size Vertical movement 380 x 250 mm (without Z-axis) 300 x 250 mm (with Z-axis) 12 mm Motor cut-off wheel Ø 85 mm (Ø 254 mm cut-off wheel) Ø 110 mm (Ø 305 mm cut-off wheel) Ø 254 mm/10“ Ø 305 mm/12“ Ø 32 mm Clamping example Connected load Power supply CUT-OFF MACHINE

Open the catalog to page 4

All QATM catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Brillant 240

4 Pages