video corpo

Product Guide 2009-2010
21Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Product Guide 2009-2010 - 1

Graphic Operator Interface Industrial Panel Computers Industrial Flat Panel Monitors Pro-face Software "All-in-one" Software

Open the catalog to page 1
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 2

The advent of the 3000 Series heralds a revolution in production environments. Oriented around its displays, it gives an enormous boost to "Visualisation" on the manufacturing floor. The 3000 Series was born to meet the ever-increasing demands from markets. Ever since we released the world's first programmable display, Pro-face has continued to be a leader in providing a product lineup featuring the latest technology and functions. Revolutionise your production with the new Revolutionize your production with the new "Innovation 3000".

Open the catalog to page 2
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 3

Touch Teminal Multi-Driver Touch Terminal Multi-Driver Touch Terminal Industrial Flat Panel Monitor Runtime engine Remote monitoring software Data management software

Open the catalog to page 3
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 4

Multi-driver Touch Terminal Easy software 24 models Multimedia or Standard...6 screen sizes. VM unit optional] | CF card" C€®c® Eaiw C€®c® Eoiw VM unit optional] | CF card""" |VM unft optional 11 CF card ] Expansion unit] [ USBxl | ■ TFT Colour-Ultra High brightness Blue Mode QVGA Expansion unit Ultra High-Brightness

Open the catalog to page 4
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 5

Communicate with up to four types of device Communicate simultaneously with four devices and manage all information with one unit. Pro-face is the leader in the number of communication drivers supported. *5.7 inch models enable simultaneous communication with up to two devices. devices on the same screen. Can be connected to 1 6 devices through DIO on CANopen NETWORK or FLEX NETWORK Screen data transfer Screen data transfer via modem for USB Transfer screen data. Change recipes. Vlanage Movie files. More interfaces are available These interfaces simplify connection to existing systems as...

Open the catalog to page 5
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 6

Driver List WiriGP needs trie external adapter 700-881-MPI11 [MPI Etne met Adapter (NETLink PRO)]. (*2) Variables are not supported for monitoring devices GPProEX Device Pass Manufacturer Driver name AGP I Win Monitor Through ■ Temperature and Process Controllers

Open the catalog to page 6
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 7

Handy Touch Terminal Easy software • Designed for superb portability with a lightweight, easy-to-use cable. ■ Includes a practical and high speed Ethernet port for data handling and networking configuration ■ Designed with a focus on safety. • High-resolution 5.7-inch VGA display available Emergency Stop Switch ID control function located on the adapter gives the possibility to install many adapters on production line and check on which adapter The emergency stop switch securely stops the machine when a circuit fault or other emergency occurs. opening safety Three position device The Handy...

Open the catalog to page 7
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 8

Easy software Ultra-Compact Touch Terminal 2 drivers simultaneous_ i I 2 drivers simultaneous ■ Blue mode QVGA Accomodates USB data storage You can easily transport data with commercially available USB storage media. offers greater data management. SIO 2ch serial ports provided - • AST3000 can communicate simultaneously with devices such as PLC, temperature and process

Open the catalog to page 8
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 9

Fusion of Graphic Operator and control functions. Easy software Control functions You can easily add a variety of control devices. For the DIO type, you can directly connect various components such as buttons and lamps. In addition the FLEX NETWORK type allows space-saving connections with less wiring. DIO (sink) type: 6 inputs/2 outputs DIO (source) type: 6 inputs/2 outputs CANopen Network type (-CA1M) Maximum number of expandible I/O: Flex Network type (-FN1M) Maximum number of expandible I/O: Opening toward various PLCs Every protocol available on the AGP series can be integrated into 63...

Open the catalog to page 9
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 10

[CANopen master (option)] [ CANopen master (option)] [ CANopen master (option)] Amber QVGA [ CANopen master (option)] It is a compact palm sized controller, that efficiently utilises panel space In addition,it is equipped with a 3.8 inch or 5.7 inch LED touchscreen to display not only messages but also graphical data. This is a dual function, cost saving high performance device. Display, operation and control functions are integrated into 1 unit that saves wiring and space and also reduces the number of electrical connections. By using only drag and drop operations from the instruction word...

Open the catalog to page 10
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 11

Windows' ■ Windows* ■ Windows'* Windows' ■ Windows* ■ Windows* Windows* ■ Windows* ■ Windows* CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / Celeron M440 1 i * The 4 slots version support the Battery unit CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz/ Celeron M440 1.1 *The4 slots version support the Battery unit CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / Celeron M440 1.( [ DVD-ROM x 11 | Sound out | | Ethernet x 2 | | PCI X 2/4' * The 4 slots version support the Battery unit Windows" ■ Windows* ■ Windows* ■ CPU: I ntel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / Celeron M440 1 i CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz / Celeron M440 1.86 GHz CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz /...

Open the catalog to page 11
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 12

Easy software PCMCIAx2 || 1 Slot PCI || Sound out 11 Ethernet x 2 PCMCIAx2 11 Sound out | | Ethernetx 21 [ Fanless Windows" ■ Windows' ■ Windows" Windows" ■ Windows" H Windows" Supporting the battery unit

Open the catalog to page 12
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 14

Helps to easily create a screen from Select between 2 options: Maximize/Minimize. Preview screens on the thumbnail to eliminate doubts and mistakes. You can preview screens while creating You can turn the display mode OFF. Easily switch work spaces, such as system settings and address settings, using tabs. Adjust address settings using Configure addresses Enter images frequently used in the creation of screens (top/bottom), Specify location to save package files. Save files media to share with t? (if-fru tK - UlfUeiTiu (drSiAtif I Lnrr.|ii i Pnnet(D Edit® Vw*W Common Sutines (fl? DTP* (B)...

Open the catalog to page 14
Product Guide 2009-2010 - 15

Screen creation Software ^^^^tf beautiful screens. By adding three dimensional "Real Parts", it is easy to create beautiful value-added screens. Some parts must be downloaded from "Otasuke Pro!" Functional parts to create screens that are easy to use. In the pursuit of easy to use screens, functions which prevent mistakes such as a delay function and multi functions were added to implement multifunctional switches. Double Touch Switches This function shows status of pressing", which is effective in preventing malfunctions. Selector list We were able to build a screen which is clear and easy...

Open the catalog to page 15

Archived catalogs

1. GP4000H

2 Pages

2. PS5000 series

14 Pages

3. EZ series

2 Pages

4. Remote HMI

3 Pages

5. ipc_e

5 Pages