Peter Wolters AC 1500
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Peter Wolters AC 1500 - 1

AC microLine® 1500 DOUBLE-SIDE BATCH PROCESSING MACHINE WORK PIECES UP TO 500 MM DIAMETER 100 MM THICKNESS THREE PROCESSES – ONE MACHINE Designed for high-precision series processing of work pieces Suited for fine grinding, lapping and polishing Optimum surface quality, flatness, thickness tolerance and plane parallelism with tightest tolerances on the work piece TOP-OPTIONS FOR EVERY APPLICATION enhancing surface qua

Open the catalog to page 1
Peter Wolters AC 1500 - 2

@ Fast and ergonomic loading and unloading © Upper working wheel can swivel out for total access to the process area © Extreme temperature stabilization over the tool surface © User friendly, intuitive operation @ Excellent machining results and precision i Low operating costs i Individual process development i Easy to maintain i High-precise non-contact measuring control @ Powerful drive technology @ High-precise pneumatic load system i High production reliability i Stable cast iron base frame i Siemens PLC Control and Siemens KP1200 Comfort Panel @ Remote maintenance solution RangeCare®...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Precision Surfacing Solutions GmbH & Co. KG catalogs and technical brochures

1. Kehren RP 8

2 Pages

2. aba ecoLine

2 Pages

3. Elb-microCut

2 Pages

4. Kehren NEO 5

2 Pages

5. Elb-rotary

2 Pages

6. Kehren Ri

2 Pages