Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6
116Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 1

piezosystem jena GmbH Pruessingstr. 27 D-07745 Jena phone: +49-(0)3641-6688-0 fax: +49-(0)3641-6688-66 e-mail: info@piezojena.com www.piezojena.com grafides.de · Druckstelle Weimar

Open the catalog to page 1
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 2

appendix appendix conversion MKS/english units Table 1 Conversion MKS / English units 25.4 mm = 1 inch Table 2 Common MKS / English units length stack type actuators series P series PHL series PA series PAHL series N series R/RA series PA/T series P/S 6 compact 1-axis translation stages series PU 40…100µm series PX series PZ OEM series PZ 9 compact multi dimensional translation stages series TRITOR 9…400µm x,y,z series TRITOR 101, 50...400µm x,y,z 102, 200/20, 320 series PENTOR 100 µm, ± 2mrad x,y,z,␪,␾ 10 mirror tilting systems series PSH series PSH x/2 series PSH 1-8 series PSH 0.3/1–35...

Open the catalog to page 2
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 3

Seite 3 contents introduction introduction contents, introduction contact, overview applications general remarks piezosystem jena GmbH to the product catalog on piezo electrical positioning systems from piezosystem jena®. piezosystem jena® is a world leading company in the development, design and engineering piezo electrical actuator based positioning systems for micro- and nano-positioning and nano-automation. Our company consists of a highly motivated team of qualified engineers with more than 18 years of experience in research and development of piezo electrical drives. All piezo stages...

Open the catalog to page 3
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 4

please contact us Germany Headquarters piezosystem jena GmbH Pruessingstrasse 27 D – 07745 Jena phone: (+49) 3641 668 8-0 fax: (+49) 3641 668 866 e-mail: info@piezojena.com web: http://www.piezojena.com USA piezosystem jena Inc. 2B Rosenfeld Drive Hopedale, MA 01747 phone: (+1) 508 634 6688 fax: (+1) 508 634 6868 e-mail: usa@piezojena.com web: http://www.piezojena.com China / Hong Kong Tianjin MicroNano Manufacturing Tech Co.,Ltd. A2-313,Tianjin University Science Park No.80, 4th Avenue, TEDA, 300457 Tianjin phone: (+86) 22 5981 3868 fax: (+86) 22 5981 3870 e-mail: sales@mn-mt.com web:...

Open the catalog to page 4
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 5

Seite 5 contact overview applications overview applications contents, introduction contact, overview applications general remarks Recommended system Beam shuttering Optical beam x-ray & synchrotron application Fiber optics Fiber alignment Fiber adjustment & testing Fiber coupling Fiber stretching & modulation series TRITOR, PENTOR series TRITOR, MICI GRIPPER, TRITOR series N, P, PZS Life science Patch clamp Micro-manipulation Eye tracking Cell tracking Screening series P, N, PA, PX, nanoX series P, N, PA, PX, PXY, TRITOR series PSH, PX, nanoX series PX, PXY, MIPOS series MIPOS Material...

Open the catalog to page 5
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 6

general remarks I linearity Closed loop piezo actuators have an integrated measurement system e.g. strain gage or capacitive system. In combination with the electronic amplifier the measured position will be shown on the display. It can also be read out as a proportional voltage on an analog monitor output. If there is a PC interface, the position can be accessed by commands that query the internal DAC of the amplifier. The linearity describes the difference of the position measured by the integrated measurement system of the actuator compared to the exactly measured position using a laser...

Open the catalog to page 6
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 7

general remarks general remarks contents, introduction contact, overview applications general remarks Piezoelements from piezosystem jena can be baked out up to 80°C (175°F) without problems. Elements with special preparation can be baked out up to 150°C (300°F). I vacuum feed through piezosystem jena provides a range of vacuum feed through for all kinds of systems. They are mainly divided in 2 series usable up to 10 -7 hPa and usable up to 10 -10 hPa. Please note that the feed through has to be a part of a calibrated system. If the customer wants to use his own feed through, please contact...

Open the catalog to page 7
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 8

stack type actuators without pre-load ∑ no pre-load motion up load 200 maximum to 82µm N or 1000motions (larger N ∑ motion up to 80 µm available upon (larger motions avairequest) lable on request) I high stiffness ∑ high stiffness up to up to 210N/µm 210 N/µm ∑ operating voltage up to 150 V I I I ∑ capacitance (±20%)** resolution*** stiffness*** blocking force*** dimensions The multilayer stack type actuator provides sub-nanometer resolution. As an option these actuators are available with strain gage sensors for motion control. This option will increase the outside diameter and length. The...

Open the catalog to page 8
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 9

Seite 3 series P series PHL stack type actuators series P, series PHL, series PA series PAHL, series N, series R/RA series PA/T, series P/S The PHL series of actuators have high blocking forces, and are ideally suitable for applications in the machine tool industry. This feature enables the PHL series to move large masses and generate high forces. The resolution is in the sub-nanometer range and is only limited by the control signal noise. These actuators are not preloaded and therefore not suitable for dynamic applications. applications I mirror adjustment I auto-focus I optic alignment...

Open the catalog to page 9
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 10

stack type actuators The PA series of actuators are internally preloaded by a mechanical spring making them ideal for dynamic applications. The ability to generate a large force and be subjected to high mass loading make them particularly useful for machine tools and dynamic scanning systems. They also provide micro-second response time. The resolution is limited by the control signal noise. As an option, these actuators are available with strain gage sensors for motion control. This option will increase the outside diameter to 14mm and the length by 2mm. The accuracy will be < 0.5%. series...

Open the catalog to page 10
Piezosystem Jena Product Catalog Vol. 6 - 11

stack type actuators series P, series PHL, series PA series PAHL, series N, series R/RA series PA/T, series P/S options I vacuum version I cryogenic temperature version I full bridge strain gage sensors (outer diameter changes to 14mm) I top plate: spherical tungsten carbide (part no./size: see table) I other options available upon request accessories I tip adapter for M3 thread on top plate size: diameter 4mm, length 1mm (part no. P-150-11) I flexure hinge for PA XX/12 & PA XX/14 size: diameter 10mm, length 12mm (part no. Z-100-04) excellent dynamic properties due to high resonant...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Piezosystem jena GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. SL 04-Series

2 Pages

2. SL 03-Series

2 Pages

3. SL 02-Series

2 Pages

4. XY Stage

4 Pages

5. 24DV40

3 Pages