GTMax-i 3.0
18Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

GTMax-i 3.0 - 1

LET’S GROW ^3 TOGETHER *

Open the catalog to page 1
GTMax-i 3.0 - 2

ABOUT THE PICANOL GROUP The Picanol Group is an international, customer-focused group specialized in the development, production and sale of weaving machines, engineered casting solutions and custom-made controllers. Its Weaving Machine division (Picanol) develops, produces and sells advanced weaving systems based on airjet or rapier insertion technology. Picanol has played a pioneering role around the world for more than 80 years, and is now one of the world’s leading producers of weaving machines. The Industries division covers all the other activities not related to weaving machines....

Open the catalog to page 2
GTMax-i 3.0 - 3

TRAINING TAKES YOUR TALENT FURTHER SPARE PARTS Well-trained employees are a real asset to your company. Skilled staff makes your machines run at optimum performance, producing excellent fabric quality and resulting in superb plant efficiency. Weaving machines are one of your most important investments. Keeping them in optimal condition is essential to safeguard the high value of this asset and to remain competitive as a weaver in a globalizing world. Training is part of the deal Picanol makes with its customers. We feel it is our duty to help your employees to improve their skills and...

Open the catalog to page 3
GTMax-i 3.0 - 4

GTMax-i 3.0 Focused on adding value

Open the catalog to page 4
GTMax-i 3.0 - 5

LET'S GROW TOGETHER PICANOL The GTMax-/ 3.0 offers all you need to weave yourself to the top in your market. It uses the proven rapier weaving technology, with full electronic monitoring and control, Sumo main motor and microprocessor-controlled filling insertion. This weaving machine has been designed to meet your objective of maximizing return on investment. It guarantees high fabric quality, is best in class for minimum energy consumption, creates space to unleash your talent and optimizes your precious time. GTMax-/ 3.0 is a continuation of the success of GT-Max and GTMax-/. The...

Open the catalog to page 5
GTMax-i 3.0 - 6

GUIDED GRIPPER SYSTEM The light-weight gripper permits high speeds at low yarn tension, reducing the number of filling stops. Its small size results in less friction on the warp yarns. FREE FLIGHT SYSTEM The Free Flight system (FF) is specially designed for weaving delicate fabrics, providing maximum warp friendliness and filling versatility. The covered raceboard is the perfect solution for weaving fine filament warps as found in upholstery fabrics. The Free Flight system can also be guided by supporting teeth for weaving wool warp fabrics. TOP BEAM A fancy beam can be mounted on top of...

Open the catalog to page 6
GTMax-i 3.0 - 7

SHEDDING MOTION The GTMax-/ 3.0 can be combined with an electronically controlled jacquard or an electronic, positive dobby motion with leveling, for up to 20 harness frames. QUICK STEP FILLING PRESENTER The weft presenter is fully modular, allowing you to start with e.g. 4-color insertion and to add more channels. The GTMax-/' 3.0 is available with up to 12-color insertion. The color and weave pattern are controlled by microprocessor or jacquard. Finally, the Quick Step modules are interchangeable, and there are no mechanical drives, so no maintenance or lubrication is required. TUCKERS...

Open the catalog to page 7
GTMax-i 3.0 - 8

RIGID CONSTRUCTION The GTMax-i 3.0 has two cast iron side frames connected by four sturdy cross-members. The conjugated cams are built into the side frames to allow a strong beat-up. The damping capacities of the cast iron eliminate all vibrations, while maintaining longterm stability. The machine rests on its four feet: no anchor bolts are required. DOUBLE BACKREST AND TAKE-UP The standard double backrest and double take–up rollers enable the heaviest styles to be woven with excellent fabric quality. The second roller is modular and can be removed to make the machine ready to weave light...

Open the catalog to page 8
GTMax-i 3.0 - 9

ELECTRONIC TAKE-UP AND LET-OFF The electronically controlled take-up (ETU) and let-off (ELO) are fitted as standard on the GTMax-/' 3.0. Both are driven by Sumo-type motors which are synchronized by the integrated control box. This arrangement guarantees high quality fabric without marks. GET THE MOST your MATERIAL 9

Open the catalog to page 9
GTMax-i 3.0 - 10

SHORT DRIVE TRAIN The very short drive train is simple and compact, and the machine is up to full speed right from the very first pick. Thanks to a re-design of the gripper movement, the GTMax-/' 3.0 can weave at higher speeds compared to its predecessor. SUMO MAIN MOTOR The oil-cooled Sumo main motor drives the weaving machine directly, without belt or clutch and brake. The combination of the highly energy-efficient Sumo motor with the direct drive (patented) of the main shaft and shedding motion results in power savings of more than 10% in comparison with conventional clutch and brake...

Open the catalog to page 10
GTMax-i 3.0 - 11

The take-up and let-off are also driven by the highly energy-efficient Sumo-type motors. The forced lubrication in the gearbox keeps the parts cool and reduces the friction tremendously. The advantage is low energy consumption. Excess braking energy in both drives is recuperated in the main drive. This is only possible with Picanol's integrated controls. GET THE MOST $ your ENERGY 11

Open the catalog to page 11
GTMax-i 3.0 - 12

SUMO MAIN MOTOR With the Sumo motor it is possible to continuously adapt the machine speed pick by pick (Optispeed) to match the strength of the filling yarn. This combination of the Sumo motor with electronic settings makes it easy to obtain the highest possible industrial speeds, taking into account the yarn quality, number of harnesses and weaving pattern. It also considerably reduces the set-up times and enables you to maximize output. AUTOMATIC FULL PICKFINDING The machine has an automatic full pickfinder driven by the Sumo main motor. In case of a broken pick the machine stops and...

Open the catalog to page 12
GTMax-i 3.0 - 13

OPTIMIZED HARNESS FRAMES AND CONNECTIONS On narrow machines, connecting the harness frames to the drive system is done by means of quick connections (DRC2). No manipulations are to be carried out under the fabric line. The unique harness height adjustment is done entirely at the top of the harness frames. EASY WARP GAITING AND CLOTH DOFFING The warp beam is driven by an electronically controlled let-off system via a separate gearwheel, that remains on the machine. Fitting a warp beam and changing a cloth roll are done by means of quick connections.

Open the catalog to page 13

All Picanol catalogs and technical brochures

1. Ultimax Terry

13 Pages

2. Ultimax

13 Pages

3. GTMax-i 3.0S

13 Pages

4. GTMax-S

3 Pages

5. TerryMax-i

24 Pages