PETERS PT6-2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PETERS PT6-2 - 1

Peters Sandwiching Machine Model PT6 A CENTURY OF BAKING EXCELLENCE 1913 2013 913 APPLICATION LC O The Peters® PT6 Sandwiching Machine is a 6-lane machine that is capable of producing biscuit or cracker cream sandwiches at speeds up to 4800 per minute FEATURES A E Speeds up to 4800 sandwiches per minute (800 per lane x 6) Accurate cream deposits with positive displacement cream pumps and proven rotary stencil system Shapes: Can handle all basecake shapes, including round, square, rectangle or specialty shapes Wide variety of fillings can be used, including creams, peanut butter, cheese and jam Standard product size range of 40 mm - 70 mm Portable Cream Hoppers, Model PTH2 70 gallon (264 liter) and PTH 35 gallon (132 liter) provide accurate cream feed to each stencil for precise cream weight control I “Mini” sandwiches—typically 25-30 mm diameter— can be produced with optional changes to the standard machine (maximum machine speed may be increased) I Double deposit or Split Deposit capability can be added to the standard machine I Can accommodate larger products of over 70 mm in length (maximum machine speed may be reduced) I Easy to operate: simple adjustments for machine speeds, cream volume and basecake sizes I Product discharged either on-the-flat or penny stacked I

Open the catalog to page 1
PETERS PT6-2 - 2

Optional PTTP6:18 Platen Row Multiplier Optional Strong Arm Moveable Control Panel Optional SR6 Reject System Scrap collection system is provided for simple product collection and machine cleaning Line shaft drive system is positioned along the non-operator side of the machine, and provides drive for the machine, stencil assemblies, and attachments. This provides for simple maintenance access, and a sanitary fall-through desi

Open the catalog to page 2

All The Peerless Group catalogs and technical brochures

1. Peters PT2

2 Pages

2. Peters PT4-3

2 Pages

3. Peters PT4

2 Pages

4. PETERS PT6

2 Pages

5. Peters QS2

2 Pages