PCM Driver™ B-100
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

PCM Driver™ B-100 - 1

ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM ELECTRIC DRIVEHEAD B-100 (100HP) / Designed with the latest engineering technology to ensure full compliance with Oil and Gas standards, PCM Driver™ driveheads are safe and reliable surface drive solutions specifically conceived for all your PCP operations. The conception and the qualification of the PCM Driver™ driveheads comply with ISO 15 136-2-Surface Drive System requirements. All PCM Driver™ models are EC certified to warranty a maximum of safety. The PCM Driver™ B-100 cost effective solution performs with all your power requirements up to 100HP. From conception and design to final tests and production, PCM has full control of product. I BENEFITS • Sliding light cover • Easy alignment B/P • Rotating part fully protected • Low maintenance requirement • Associated service and technical support

Open the catalog to page 1
PCM Driver™ B-100 - 2

» PCM DRIVER™ B-100 - ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEM B-100 (100HP) I INNOVATION FOR SAFETY Belt guard: - Sliding light cover, all rotating part fully protected Highly powerful Disk brake system: -Efficient backspin control, sensitive parts fully protected Secure key to open belt guard cover and sealing door I INNOVATION FOR LOW MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENT Belt guards are made of a light glass fiber reinforced composite sheet : - Easy to open Disk brake system with hydraulic circuit fully embedded inside the drive head body Motor base plate is sliding on the structure: - Easy motor installation Easy...

Open the catalog to page 2

All PCM catalogs and technical brochures

1. Paper Market

7 Pages

2. Sutffing box

2 Pages

3. IBOP

2 Pages

4. Paddle rotor

2 Pages

5. Echometer

3 Pages