COMPLETE CATALOG 2022
23Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 1

IT SOLUTIONS EDUCATION & TRAINING COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 Discover now at www.parat.de

Open the catalog to page 1
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 2

PARAT'S HISTORY 1993 THE MOBILE OFFICE Expansion of the product portfolio to include storage solutions for IT equipment. The cornerstone for all electrified case systems was laid. THE EDUCATION SECTOR Expanding the product portfolio into the education sector let emerge new challenges: the storage solutions must allow for simultaneous charging, managing and transporting. CHARGE & SYNC The Parasync Multi-Dock for iPod and iPhone devices is the world's first MFI-certified Charge & Sync solution for iOS devices and paves the way for all subsequent iPad cases and cart solutions. Mobile premium...

Open the catalog to page 2
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 3

PARA PROJECT CASE Highlights Variants LAPTOP Tablet NEW TwinCharge Charge & Sync Tablet Charge Only LAPTOP Tablet Tablet LAPTOP Tablet LAPTOP Tablet LAPTOP Tablet PARA PROJECT CUBE PARA PROJECT TROLLEY i32 PRO U32 U40/20 WOL NEW C30 Tablet Tablet PARA PROJECT 38 EDUCOVER + protectiv cases 38 38 Charger 39 Charging cables More details and technical data sheets online at Question SUSTAINABLE page 40 PARAT Solutions GmbH | Schönenbach Straße 1 | D-94089 Neureichenau | Phone: +49 (0) 8583/29-444 | Mail: it-cases@parat.eu

Open the catalog to page 3
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 4

PARAPROJECT® CASE PARA PROJECT CASE Elegant, modern and compact - the PARAPROJECT® case creates an IT-supported mobile school environment wherever and whenever needed. Managing and transporting portable terminals is as easy as never before. This way, a flexible and interactive IT classroom can perfectly be put into practice. battery-half Sync Highlights Variants NEW TwinCharge Charge & Sync Charge Only

Open the catalog to page 4
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 5

PARAPROJECT® CASE HIGHLIGHTS PARAPROJECT® CASE HIGHLIGHTS CASE HIGHLIGHTS One case, many opportunities: whether tablet or notebook, 10, 15, 16 or 20 devices, whether iOS, MS-Windows or Android operating system, with or without protective covers - the PARAPROJECT® cases provide an advanced storage system for the most varied of requirements. As a reference solution for tablet classrooms and training courses, the high-quality and innovative PARAPROJECT® case series has established itself on the market for smart training and system cases. Tablet battery-half Sync # 1 COMFORTABLE The case lid...

Open the catalog to page 5
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 6

PARAPROJECT® CASE VARIANTS CHARGING TECHNO LOGIES TWINCHARGE Tablet battery-half The TwinCharge (TC) feature allows users to charge their terminals according to the latest standards and at lightning speed. Devices such as tablets, notebooks or chromebooks, rechargeable via USB-C®, can be charged all at a time. In addition, USB-A charging ports, integrated in parallel, enable the use of already existing charger cables for older devices. The TwinCharge technology also supports the latest USB-PD (PowerDelivery) standard. Here, we talk about a smart charging solution that automatically...

Open the catalog to page 6
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 7

PARAPROJECT® CASE TWINCHARGE TWINCHARGE MODELS Tablet battery-half The TwinCharge (TC) charging technology is a charging feature for terminals such as tablets, notebooks or ChromebooksTM, rechargeable via USB ports. The TC-Case models charge your tablets and co. at lightning speed according to the latest techniques and requirements. From the clever USB-PD (PowerDelivery) function via smart QuickCharge feature up to the most varied of storage options - you name it, this all-rounder handles it.

Open the catalog to page 7
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 8

PARAPROJECT® CASE TWINCHARGE PARAPROJECT® CASE TWINCHARGE CASE CC CARGO CASE Tablet battery-half Equipment: NEW: stackable charging and transport case from impact-resistant polypropylene TwinCharge charging unit with USB-C® and USB-A ports I padded push-in compartments for devices I ventilation slots in the case lid and rear panel for optimum air circulation I main switch I overvoltage protection I/ 2x rubberized wheels color: black I telescopic handle extendible up to 1,080mm I 2x carrying handles on both sides and one large handle at the front CASE INDIVIDUAL POCKETS CASE EDUCOVER® CASE...

Open the catalog to page 8
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 9

PARAPROJECT® CASE CHARGE & SYNC C&S CHARGE & SYNC MODELLE Tablet battery-half Sync MY PARAT CHARGE & SYNC ALLOWS ME TO EASILY PREPARE AND CONFIGURE OUR TABLETS FOR CLASSROOM TEACHING. THE LED DISPLAYS ENABLE ME TO MAKE A QUICK VISUAL CHECK THAT ALL DEVICES ARE PROPERLY CONNECTED AND CHARGED. Marco 43, teacher Charge & Sync stands for charging and managing devices via one physical USB interface or conveniently via MDM (Mobile Device Management Software) in WLAN environments. Here, the PARAPROJECT® C&S models support all operating systems and devices which can be integrated either via a USB...

Open the catalog to page 9
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 10

PARAPROJECT® CASE CHARGE & SYNC CASE NDIVIDUAL POCKETS CASE EDUCOVER® CASE BASKET Various push-in compartments and Various push-in compartments and Various push-in compartments and zip- zipper pocket for accessories in the zipper pocket for accessories in the case per pocket for accessories in the case lid case lid I sync and charging unit I lid I sync and charging unit I depending I sync and charging unit I three baskets storage compartments for iPad devices on model, one or two large inside com- optionally in red, blue, orange and green I compartment to store master laptop partments to...

Open the catalog to page 10
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 11

PARAPROJECT® CASE CHARGE ONLY Tablet battery-half Our Charge Only models easily recharge 10, 15, 16 or 20 notebooks, chromebooks, MacBooks, ultrabooks or tablets. Here, the devices are supplied with power optionally via user's own power pack or using an appropriate charging cable provided in the case.

Open the catalog to page 11
COMPLETE CATALOG 2022 - 12

Tablet battery-half WHAT I REALLY LIKE ABOUT MY PARAT CASE IS ITS CONVENIENT HANDLING. THE USER-FRIENDLY TECHNOLOGY MAKES IT SIMPLE FOR ME TO ACCESS MY DIGITAL CLASSROOM MATERIALS QUICKLY AND EASILY, EVERYWHERE I NEED THEM IN THE BUILDING. Tablet battery-half case lid with various compartments and case lid with various compartments and case lid with various compartments case lid with various compartments pocket to store an Access Point I 20x sto- pocket to store an Access Point I 10x and pockets to store Access Point I 12x and pocket to store Access Point I 16x rage compartments for 20 iPad...

Open the catalog to page 12

All PARAT catalogs and technical brochures

1. PROTECT-LINE

9 Pages