Alert annunciation controller 1740
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Alert annunciation controller 1740 - 1

Panasonic Electric Works Fire & Security Technology Europe AB Citadellsvägen 23, SE-211 18 Malmö, Sweden Tel: +46 (0)40 697 70 00 • Fax: +46 (0)40 697 70 99 info@mfstech.com • www.panasonic-fire-security.com Fire alarm systems Alert annunciation controller 1740 • Controller for the Alert Annunciation function • Compact size Alert annunciation controller When the Alert Annunciation (AA) function shall be used in system EBL500. The unit is required for the related manoeuvres, i.e. to acknowledge / reset the alarms. For a detailed description of the Alert Annunciation function, see system EBL500 Planning and Operating Instructions. The unit shall be mounted close to the c.i.e. (or an ext. FBP / Presentation unit) where the fire alarms will be presented. LEDs, push buttons etc. The designation texts for the LEDs and push buttons on the front are in Swedish. The unit has the following LEDs: • Larm, indicating fire / AA alarm. • Drift, indicating that the unit is in operation, i.e. the AA function is enabled in the system. Normally a time channel is used to enable this function. • Räddningstjänsten larmad, indicating that the "Fire brigade tx" output is activated in the c.i.e. because: - the activated fire alarm is not an AA alarm - the AA function has been ended, e.g. the acknowledge or investigation time has run out, etc. • Kvittering, indicating that the AA alarm has been acknowledged. The unit has the following push buttons: • Kvittering, used to acknowledge an AA alarm. • Återställning, used to reset an AA alarm. Compact size The compact size enclosure is made of grey high impact ABS. Fitted with a supplementary "O" ring gasket, it will comply with IP61, in respect of dust and moisture. The unit has no door, i.e. the front is accessed directly, when required. The push buttons are disabled until they are supposed to be used. The unit shall be wall mounted. Miscellaneous The LED "Kvittering" (Acknowledge) can be turned on by the push button "Kvittering" (Acknowledge) or by an input, i.e. a programmable output in the c.i.e. This is set via a jumper "JP1" in the unit. The unit is power supplied from the c.i.e. or an external power supply. One supplementary compression gland can be used for cable entry when required. Product application 1740 is intended to be used in the fire alarm system EBL500 but can be used in the systems EBL1000 / 2000 / 512 / 128 as well. The 1740 controller is intended to succeed the alert annunciation controller 2232.

Open the catalog to page 1
Alert annunciation controller 1740 - 2

All technical features and data are subject to changes without notice, resulting from continuous development and improvement. Product Leaflet Date of issue Revision / Date of revision MEW00279 2002-10-21 3 / 2006-08-31 Type number 1740 Alert annunciation controller. Technical data Voltage (V DC) nominal See input 1 below. Current consumption at nom. volt. (mA) quiescent1 active2 10 40 Ambient temperature (°C) operating storage 0 to +40 -40 to +70 Ambient humidity (% RH) max. 90, non condensing Ingress Protection rating (estimated) IP61 (with the "O" ring gasket) Inputs 1. Operation 2. Fire...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Panasonic Electric Works Europe catalogs and technical brochures

1. FM-200

12 Pages

2. FPWIN Pro

8 Pages

3. GX-F/H SERIES

16 Pages

4. IONIZER

36 Pages

5. AC Servo

155 Pages