Universal Transmitter MTP 200
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Universal Transmitter MTP 200 - 1

w Your safe choice MTP 200i Failsafe Ex-Transmitter For all Process Parameters Application The MTP 200i is designed to seamlessly accommodate various input signals, allowing easy monitoring and control of different process variables. Equipped with multiple, software-configurable outputs, it can easily be integrated in existing setups, whether it’s data acquisition systems, safety PLCs, or SCADA systems. Engineered according to IEC 61508 SIL2 and ATEX standards, its redundant architecture allows constant self-monitoring and, in combination with its robust design, ensures consistent performance over time. Designed to meet the demands of various industries, the MTP 200i provides unparalleled flexibility in safely measuring a range of critical process variables including 4-20mA, temperature, voltage, and resistance. Scope of use RTDs/PT100 Thermocouples Pressure sensors Flow sensors Gas sensors Safety Features Featuring a safety-by-design approach, the MTP 200i provides a wide range of diagnostic functions. Apart from internal self-diagnosis, wire breaks or loose or short contacts can also be detected. The device can be connected to intrinsically safe circuits in zone 0. MTP 200i Universal failsafe Transmitter MSK 200i Failsafe Ex-power supply and barrier

Open the catalog to page 1
Universal Transmitter MTP 200 - 2

Main Benefits - Failsafe measurement of various process parameters - Flexible software configuration - Robust design with high dielectric strength - SIL2 according to IEC/EN 61508 - ATEX rating up to zone 0 - Predictive maintenance (e.g., via thermocouple condition monitoring) - 10-year proof test interval Technical Data MTP 200i Universal failsafe Transmitter f miitec i w Your safe choice MSK 200i Failsafe Ex-power supply and barrier

Open the catalog to page 2

All Mütec Instruments GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. Humy 300

4 Pages

2. HUMY 3000

4 Pages