Temperature Transmitter MTP 302
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Temperature Transmitter MTP 302 - 1

Failsafe High Speed Thermocouple Transmitter The MTP 302i has been specially developed for processes where safety and reaction speed are crucial. A typical example is high-pressure polymerization processes such as those used in the production of LDPE. A high degree of integration allows transmitting temperature values in less than 4 ms. The MTP 302i features an additional 4-20 mA output displaying three times the measurement range of output one. This way, the second output can still measure the temperature values, even if the measurement range of the first output is exceeded. LDPE Plants EVA plants Gas turbines Combustion Control MTP 300i High Speed Thermocouple Monitor MTP 302i Double output High Speed Thermocouple Monitor

Open the catalog to page 1
Temperature Transmitter MTP 302 - 2

Technical Data fmiiteci I Your safe choice Featuring a safety-by-design approach, the MTP 302i provides a wide range of diagnostic functions. Apart from internal self-diagnosis, wire breaks or loose contacts can also be detected. The device is intrinsically safe and requires intrinsically safe barriers for supply. Safety Properties FMEDA Device type Type B Safe failure rate 78,5 FIT Safe detected failure rate 0 FIT Safe undetected failure rate 78,5 FIT Dangerous failure rate 66 FIT Dangerous detected failure rate 61,3 FIT Dangerous undetected failure rate 4,7 FIT Thermocouple inputs Safety...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Mütec Instruments GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. Humy 300

4 Pages

2. HUMY 3000

4 Pages