Power Supply and Ex-Barrier MSK 200
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Power Supply and Ex-Barrier MSK 200 - 1

w Your safe choice MSK 200i Programmable Failsafe Ex-Barrier for all field devices Application The MSK 200i is designed to be a power supply that adapts effortlessly to your unique process requirements. Our Failsafe Transmitter Power Supply offers an unparalleled degree of flexibility, allowing you to tailor inputs and outputs to your specific needs, ensuring precision and efficiency every step of the way. Streamline your operations by effortlessly connecting various field sensors and devices. Equipped with an ATEX 4-20mA input suitable for zone 0 as well as SIL2 rated outputs and programmable limit alarm relays, our power supply can act as a cornerstone of your process control architecture. Benefit from a failsafe design that guarantees consistent and accurate performance. Our power supply boasts redundancy and resilience, minimizing downtime and maximizing your process efficiency. Scope of use Flow / vortex sensors ATEX field devices Pressure sensors Gas sensors Safety Features Featuring a safety-by-design approach, the MSK 200i provides a wide range of diagnostic functions. Apart from internal self-diagnosis, wire breaks or loose or short contacts can also be detected. The device can be connected to intrinsically safe circuits in zone 0. MTP 200i Universal failsafe Transmitter MSK 200i Failsafe Ex-power supply and barrier

Open the catalog to page 1
Power Supply and Ex-Barrier MSK 200 - 2

w Your safe choice Main Benefits - Intrinsically safe supply of ATEX field devices - Flexible software configuration - Robust design with high dielectric strength - SIL2 according to IEC/EN 61508 - ATEX rating up to zone 0 - Flexible, SIL2 rated outputs - 10-year proof test interval PCB Material Housing Material Protection Class Flammability UL94 Mounting type Technical Data Safety Properties MTP 200i Universal failsafe Transmitter MSK 200i Failsafe Ex-power supply and barrier

Open the catalog to page 2

All Mütec Instruments GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. Humy 300

4 Pages

2. HUMY 3000

4 Pages