Recovib Monitor 4 & 8
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 1

SMART INDUSTRIAL MONITORING DEVICES The Recovib.Monitor devices are industrial grade multi-purpose acquisition and monitoring systems. They provide a full embedded solution for connecting up to eight sensors (current loop, IEPE, single-ended/ differential voltage) to a hardware platform that can acquire, process, store and display data in several ways. They can either stream raw sensor data to a local machine or send secured messages to the Recovib.io platform. In that mode, local processing can be remotely configured to fit customer’s needs. Based on our extensive background in wind turbine structural parts monitoring, the MONITOR devices provide flexibility, precision measurement, and dependability – even in harsh, remote environments.

Open the catalog to page 1
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 2

• Synchronized acquisition on all channels, ul• Range of input front-end modules to accom- The MONITOR devices can address a wide variety of user applications in 3 different configurations: • Connecting MONITOR devices locally to a com- • Local processing • Range of communication modules (LAN / • Connecting MONITOR devices to a customer • Low-power, fanless operation • Compact and rugged design for use in harsh • Connecting MONITOR devices to the recovib. tra-low noise, high resolution (24-bit) modate diverse types of sensors (4-20mA, IEPE, Voltage etc.) 4G-LTE with world-wide coverage) •...

Open the catalog to page 2
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 3

TELEMETRY API In this configuration customers can use their own hardware and software to acquire sensor data for their own applications by connecting to the MONITOR device ethernet port. The open telemetry API allows for access to sensor measurements, acquisition control and dedicated TCP/IP ports. The interchange format is MessagePack in order to be as compact, efficient and simple as possible. The official implementation is available in a variety of languages. The open telemetry API is fully documented, and examples are available on a free Gitlab repository account to allow customers to...

Open the catalog to page 3
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 4

REMOTE MONITORING MONITOR Devices can be located anywhere and connected to the RECOVIB.io platform through a wired ethernet link or through the mobile wireless network (global coverage). Each MONITOR is factory-configured with a connection key that allows for secured device identification on the recovib. io platform and communication encryption. The MONITOR embedded software automatically takes care of re-transmissions and device re-connections in the event of a poor quality communication link or connection loss to the RECOVIB.IO platform - allowing a high quality of service even from...

Open the catalog to page 4
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 5

SPECIFICATIONS MONITOR 4 Lower frequency limit Upper frequency limit Sampling rate per channel (local use) Sampling rate per channel (remote use) Current input INPUT CHARACTERISTICS IEPE input 4-20mA 20VDC compliance voltage 4 mA constant current source Unipolar input Differential input All channels sampled synchronously Available upon request Sensor Power Supply Operating Temperature range Non Operating Temperature range Protection grade Relative humidity Case Material ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS Device Power Supply (2) Device Power over Ethernet (PoE) POWER SUPPLY MECHANICAL DATA See...

Open the catalog to page 5
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 6

CERTIFICATIONS STANDARD INGRESS PROTECTION LEVEL Radiated, radiofrequency, electromagnetic field immunity DUST & WATER LIMIT LEVEL Radiated Emission STANDARD REFERENCE Degree of Protection provided by enclosures (IP code) Electrostatic Discharge Immunity Magnetic Field Immunity ORDERING REFERENCE

Open the catalog to page 6
Recovib Monitor 4 & 8 - 8

RELATED DEVICES • RECOVIB Industrial Accelerometers • RECOVIB structural health sensors • RECOVIB inclinometers ENGINEERING SERVICES • • • • Other mixed input channel configurations Different sensor voltage Equipped electrical enclosure Solar panels, batteries and charge controllers Rue du Trou du Sart 10 B-5380 Fernelmont | Belgium EU ID.:BE0466034916 info@micromega-dynamics.com www.micromega-d

Open the catalog to page 8

All Micromega catalogs and technical brochures

1. Inclinometer

8 Pages

2. IAC-MR-I-03

4 Pages

3. IAC-MR-I-02

4 Pages

4. IAC-MR-I-01

4 Pages

5. IAC-I-01-S

3 Pages