calibration unit MCU 1000
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

calibration unit MCU 1000 - 1

Calibration unit MCU 1000 Applicable for MIG/MAG, TIG, MMA and Plasma welding! The calibration unit is universal applicable for the calibration of all standard arc welding units from any brand. The welding unit is connected to the automatic step-switched load resistor (max. 1000 A). With an external sensor unit the wire feed speed and the gas flow of MIG/MAG units can be monitored. An analysis and documentation software is supplied with the calibration unit. It allows a comfortable documentation of the measurement. A pc or notebook is required and not included. Because of the small dimensions and the low weight the unit is ideally suited for mobile use in service. + + Measurement connection supply voltage 1 phase/3 phase Connection for: Wire (m/min) Gas (l/min) Merkle Schweißanlagen-Technik GmbH I Industriestr. 3 I D-89359 Kötz I Germany I Tel.: 08221 915-0 Fax: 08221 915-40 I Email: info@merkle.de I www.merkle.de

Open the catalog to page 1
calibration unit MCU 1000 - 2

Calibration unit MCU 1000 NEW! For the calibration of welding units according to DIN EN 1090, IEC 60974, EN 50504, DVS 3009. The periodical calibration of welding units is a requirement to guarantee reproducible welding results and a production according to certificated welding specifications (WPS). Calibration unit composed of: 1 Load resistor 1000 A 2 External sensor for wire feed speed and gas flow 3 Software Functions: High duty cycle due to active cooling of the load resistor with fans.. Automatically controlled step-switch. HF safe design for the calibration of TIG units. External...

Open the catalog to page 2

All MERKLE Schweißanlagen-Technik catalogs and technical brochures

1. WeldROB

8 Pages

2. HighPULSE

20 Pages

3. SpeedMIG

8 Pages