CIO5-2040
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CIO5-2040 - 1

Dual Intel® Core™ i7 Gen5, 6U OpenVPX™ Single Board Computer • Dual Intel® Core™ i7 Gen5 • Conduction-cooled ruggedization (-40°C to +85°C) • PCIe Gen3 x8 with support for NTB port • Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet • SATA III - USB 3.0 The CIO5-2040 is a 6U OpenVPX Single Board Computer (SBC) integrating two Intel Core i7 Gen5 processors. It is specifically designed for the most demanding networking and computing applications deployed in spaceconstrained environments requiring conduction-cooled equipment. The CIO5-2040 is built to withstand extreme temperatures, shock and vibrations with an operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. With six SATA III, four GbE and four 10GbE it offers high data throughput to access storage and communicate over Ethernet. Mercury’s BuiltSAFE™ products bring the highest level of flight safety assurance to aerospace and defense applications. Our proven, reusable Design Assurance Level (DAL) certified artifacts for mission computing, avionics, networking and datalink comms processing save time and cost while decreasing risk. CI05-2040 functional block diagram Mercury Systems is a leading commercial provider of secure sensor and mission processing subsystems. Optimized for customer and mission success, Mercury’s solutions power a wide variety of critical defense and intelligence programs. ACQUIRE DIGITIZE ACQUIRE PROCESS DIGITIZE ACQUIRE PROCESS DIGITIZE STORAGE ACQUIRE PROCESS DIGITIZE STORAGE EXPLOIT ACQUIRE PROCESS DIGITIZE ST

Open the catalog to page 1
CIO5-2040 - 2

BuiltSAFe, Innovation That Matters, and Mercury Systems are trademarks of Mercury Systems, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Mercury Systems, Inc. believes this information is accurate as of its pubication date and is not responsible for any inadvertent errors. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Copyright © 2017 Mercury Systems, Inc. 3229-01E-0917-ds-CI05-2040 mercury systems™ INNOVATION THAT MATTERS ™ Mercury Mission Systems International S.A. Corporate...

Open the catalog to page 2

All MERCURY SYSTEMS catalogs and technical brochures

1. MFCC-8557

3 Pages

2. MFCC-8556

2 Pages

3. MFCC-8558

3 Pages

4. ROCK-2

4 Pages