video corpo

BLADE i 15 - 18 - 22
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 1

BLADE BRINGING YOU THE FUTURE TODAY BLADE i 15 - 18 - 22 DIRECT COUPLING VARIABLE SPEED

Open the catalog to page 1
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 2

Mattei: over 90 years of research and reliability Ing. Enea Mattei SpA is an Italian company that has been manufacturing air compressors since 1919. Since then the company has continually evolved and is now one of the world’s foremost companies in the compressed air sector and the leader in the production of rotary vane compressors. Behind the success of Mattei are the choices the company has made in terms of design, production and marketing, driven by the results of its continual and in-depth research and development programmes. Mattei’s vision and interpretation of industry’s changing...

Open the catalog to page 2
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 3

Mattei’s rotary vane air compressors are the result of continuous innovation and advanced design capabilities. The low rotational speed of the compressor unit found only in vane technology, the high volumetric efficiency and the complete absence of roller or thrust bearings, result in energy savings of over 15% compared to other rotary compressors. Quietly Efficient and Robust When compared to other compressors the BLADE’s very low rotational speed, a distinctive feature of a Mattei compressor, means more air, greater reliability, reduced energy consumption and quiet operation. UNLIMITED...

Open the catalog to page 3
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 4

Direct coupling The 1:1 coupling between the motor and compressor is direct with elastic coupling. This ensures perfect alignment, no power consumption, quiet operation and no maintenance. The new special coupling joint allows a quick and easy replacement of the elastic element. A user-friendly controller MaestroXB is a programmable controller which regulates the operation of the compressor to suit the specific requirements of the air distribution system. It has different programming levels and special options for controlling and analysing the operation and faults. A high efficiency oil...

Open the catalog to page 4
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 5

OPERATIONAL MODE Mattei Inverter regulation system The BLADE i version, fitted with an INVERTER, is currently the most flexible product in the MATTEI range of industrial compressors. The Mattei Inverter system always assures the highest energy savings. When the compressed air demand is between 100% and 40%, the compressor rotational speed reaches the highest efficiency, with an energy consumption much lower than traditional inverter systems. Others competitors REPLACING THE ELASTIC ELEMENT ENERGY RECOVERY PLUS VERSION: DRYER WITH ECOLOGICAL GAS BLADE 15 ÷ 22 i has been designed in a way...

Open the catalog to page 5
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 6

Service Mattei is present with its sales and service network in more than 40 countries in Europe, America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Oceania. When you purchase a Mattei compressor you enjoy highly qualified after sales service all over the world that can respond very quickly to any request for help. Technicians and engineers are at your complete disposal for advice, plant analysis, operational safety evaluation and to identify possible savings. Mattei Original Spare Parts Mattei Original Spare Parts and Mattei lubricants are made to very high design standards and conform to exact...

Open the catalog to page 6
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 7

Sound pressure level F.A.D. in accordance with ISO 1217 annex “E” | Sound pr

Open the catalog to page 7
BLADE i  15 - 18 - 22 - 8

ITALY - ING. ENEA MATTEI SpA Strada Padana Superiore, 307 20090 VIMODRONE (MI) Tel + 39 02253051 - Fax +39 0225305243 E-mail: info@matteigroup.com 20011195 - Data subject to change without notice. Images are for illustration purposes only.

Open the catalog to page 8

All MATTEI catalogs and technical brochures

1. RVX Series

8 Pages

2. OEM

12 Pages

3. ENERGY SAVING

24 Pages

4. AIR TREATMENT

20 Pages

5. ERC

6 Pages