CST 113
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CST 113 - 1

UmagtrolCST 113 Signal Converter I/U and I/I FEATURES • Signal converter to be used with Magtrol DI Series Contactless Displacement Transducers as well as with LE Series Load Measuring Pins • Wide number of possibilities to select functions (polarity) and signal ranges (offset and gain) • Fast calibration in one displacement, with independent settings • Transducer supply current up to 80 mA • Outputs: 0 to ±10 V DC, 0 to 20 mA (4 to 20 mA) or ±10 to 0 V DC, 20 to 0 mA (20 to 4 mA) • Available with either a plastic housing, for mounting on a DIN rail, or housed in aluminum IP 65 DESCRIPTION The CST 113 is a signal converter for transducers delivering a signal of 4 to 20 mA. The converter output can be chosen as follows: a voltage-based signal (I/U conversion) or a current-based signal (I/I), either with signal inversion if required. A wide variety of offset and gain values can be selected, matching many different applications. The use of micro switches (DIP switches) and potentiometers enable easy on-site adjustments and the independent settings make it possible to calibrate the CST 113 in one displacement, from the minimal to the maximum position of the jack. A “transmission OK” output enables the electrical connection between the DI transducer and the CST 113 Converter to be checked, thus allowing the system to be used in applications where safety is important. This operation is simply carried out by measuring the current coming from the DI transducer. An anomaly is indicated by the opening of the output transistor. The CST 113 power supply input features a galvanic separation to electrically isolate the power supply ground from the measuring chain ground. The CST 113 circuitry is located in a plastic housing which can be mounted on a DIN EN 20022 - EN 50035 rail or fixed in an aluminium housing. SYSTEM CONFIGURATION DI Displacement Transducer Cab|e Assemb!y — Power Supply: 20 to 32 V DC ► Output: ±10 V DC ► Output: 0 to 20 mA (4 to 20 mA) or 20 to 0 mA (20 to 4 mA)

Open the catalog to page 1
CST 113 - 2

Current Limiter Voltage Regulator T emperature Signal Input T emperature Signal Output T ransmission "OK" Open Collector Output (normally closed) Window Discriminator Gain Adjustment (polarity & value) Zero Adjustment Output Displacement Input (current signal) Displacement Output (voltage signal) Zero Adjustment Offset Output Adjustment (polarity & value) Displacement Output (current signal)

Open the catalog to page 2
CST 113 - 3

Q Specifications CONVERTER SUPPLY

Open the catalog to page 3
CST 113 - 4

DImensions & Ordering Information DIMENSIONS ORDERING INFORMATION Plastic Housing PART NUMBER MODEL 214-113-000-011 CST 113 / 011 Signal Converter I/U and I/I with plastic housing 214-113-000-021 CST 113 / 021 Signal Converter I/U and I/I with aluminum IP 65 housing Accessory Ordering Information CABLE Part Number 4-Core Connection Cable • Radox K-414 957.37.22.2666 MATING PLUG (5-pole) • Straight • Right-Angle (90°) Aluminum Housing CONNECTION CABLE ASSEMBLY (K-414 cable with 5-pole mating plug) Part Number: Mating Plug • Straight Cable Length DISPLAYS AND INDICATORS (On request) Due to...

Open the catalog to page 4

All MAGTROL catalogs and technical brochures

1. 4 QUADRANT

2 Pages

2. ZM Series

5 Pages

3. SK-01 Series

3 Pages

4. AMF Series

3 Pages

5. WB23 & WB27

7 Pages