LF-GAD040-1650-24
12Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 1

Built-in active PFC function Standby power consumption <0.5W Flicker free All-round protections: over current protection and short circuit protection Suitable for Class I light fixtures 5-year warranty (please refer to the warranty condition) Applications · Indoor office lighting · decorative lighting · commercial lighting · residential lighting Descriptions LF-GAD040-1650-24 is a 40W DALI DT6/PUSH/0-10V/PWM/Rx dimmable constant voltage LED driver featuring constant voltage output 24Vdc and maximum load current 1.65A. Its input voltage ranges from 220 to 240Vac and it has all-round protections: over current protection and short circuit protection. Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299

Open the catalog to page 1
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 2

LiRjd ^Isl Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299 Email: sales@lifud.com

Open the catalog to page 2
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 3

LiRjd ^Isl Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299 Email: sales@lifud.com

Open the catalog to page 3
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 4

PF Curve Efficiency Curve Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299 Email: sales@lifud.com

Open the catalog to page 4
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 5

Lifetime Curve Tc Point Testing Diagram ■ Product Definitions Product Terminals Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299 Email: sales@lifud.com

Open the catalog to page 5
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 6

n Dimming Operation Instructions 0-10V Dimming Operations Connect 0-10V signal to DIM terminal. Wiring Diagram of 0-10V Dimming In 0-10V dimming mode, when the input voltage is 0.3V±0.1, the light turns off; when it’s 0.5V±0.1, the light turns on. Dimming depth: 0.3% (typical value) (max. output current) DIM+/DIM- (without signal connected): 100% rated current output 0-10V Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (linear) 0-10V Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (logarithmic) Input: 230Vac; output: 24Vdc/1650mA (this data is measured by Lifud 0-10V dimmer and the chart is for reference only)...

Open the catalog to page 6
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 7

n Dimming Operation Instructions PWM Dimming Operations Connect PWM signal to DIM terminal. Wiring Diagram of PWM Dimming Compatible signal frequency: 0.4-3kHz; amplitude: 910(V); when it’s 3.0%-5.2%, the light turns off; when it’s 4.8%-7.0%, the light turns on. Dimming depth: 0.3% (max. output current) DIM+/DIM- (without signal connected): 100% rated current output PWM Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (linear) PWM Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (logarithmic) Input: 230Vac; output: 24Vdc/1650mA (this data is measured by PWM signal generator RIGOL and the chart is for reference only)...

Open the catalog to page 7
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 8

n Dimming Operation Instructions Rx Dimming Operations Wiring Diagram of Rx Dimming Connect Rx signal to DIM terminal. When the resistance is 4±1KΩ, the light turns on; when it’s 3±1KΩ, the light turns off. Dimming depth: 0.3% (max. output current) DIM+/DIM- (without signal connected): 100% rated current output Rx Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (linear) Rx Dimming Curve of Dim-to-off Version (logarithmic) Input: 230Vac; output: 24Vdc/1650mA (this data is measured by LEVITON dimmer and the chart is for reference only) Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto...

Open the catalog to page 8
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 9

DALI Dimming Operations Wiring Diagram of DALI Dimming • Default setting: 100% brightness • Connect DALI signal to DA1/PUSH & DA2/PUSH terminals. • DALI protocol includes 16 groups • Max. quantity of drivers connected in parallel in DALI dimming mode: 64 pcs. • Min. dimming depth of DALI dimming: 0.3% (max. output current) Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website:...

Open the catalog to page 9
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 10

LiRjd ^Isl Wiring Diagram of PUSH Dimming PUSH Dimming Operations • The PUSH operation won't cause any variations on LED driver if it's less than 0.1S. • Connect the PUSH switch in series between AC-L and DA1/PUSH terminals; short circuit AC-N and DA2/PUSH terminals. • Min. dimming depth of PUSH dimming: 1 % (max. output current) • The PUSH dimming mode has the memory function in case of any power failure. When the LED driver is powered on again, the light will return to the previous state before power failure. Switching of Dimming Mode • Default setting: DALI logarithmic dimming mode; use...

Open the catalog to page 10
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 11

LiRjd ^Isl Overall Apperance Lifud Technology Co., Ltd. Production Base I (HQ): Building B, Kutto Industrial Park, NO.26 Xinhe Road, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China. Production Base II: No.4, Block 2, Tengfei Road, Shigao Economic Development Zone, Tianfu New Area, Sichuan, China. Website: www.lifud.com Telephone: +86(0)755 8373 9299 Email: sales@lifud.com

Open the catalog to page 11
LF-GAD040-1650-24 - 12

LiRjd ^Isl LF-GAD040-1650-24 5-in-1 Dimming LED Driver ■ Transportation and Storage 1. Transportation • Suitable transportation means: vehicles, boats and aeroplanes. • In transit, it is necessary to prepare awnings for rain or sun protection. Moreover, please keep civilized loading and unloading to prevent the vibration or impact of LED driver as much as possible. 2. Storage • The storage of LED driver shall conform to the standard of Class I environment. When using LED drivers which have been stored for more than 6 months, please re-test them firstly. Do not use them unless they are...

Open the catalog to page 12

All Lifud catalogs and technical brochures

1. LF-GIF038YZ

8 Pages

2. LF-GIF028YZ

8 Pages

3. LF-GIF014YZ

8 Pages