Brochure truckmixer HTM 905
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 1

HTM 905 truck mixer Cost-effective concrete transport

Open the catalog to page 1
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 2

HTM 905 The new generation of truck mixer • LICRO 500 drum steel quality for a long service life • Higher payload thanks to lower unladen weight • New oil cooler unit with capacity reserves • Different stowage options upon request • Flexibility due to new platform concept More innovation, more benefits In the development of the new generation of truck mixer from Liebherr, emphasis was placed on safety, ergonomics and cost effectiveness. The greater customer benefits are primarily realised in a higher payload, lower cost of cleaning and superb handling.

Open the catalog to page 2
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 3

• Increased water capacity • Wide roller bearing for good driving stability • Easy to clean due to large flat surfaces • Excellent ergonomics for the operator • Single wheel mudguard made of plastic I Safety Greater safety during operation due to: • Litronic-EMC (option) • Placement of items in stowage boxes (option) • Excellent driving stability I Ergonomics • Especially user-friendly design of the ascent and all control units • Smooth surfaces without projecting edges for ease of cleaning I Cost-effectiveness • Lower weight for a higher payload • Durable components and short...

Open the catalog to page 3
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 4

HTM 905 Greater cost effectiveness LICRO 500 drum material Newly developed special steel with extremely hard components (titanium carbonitrides) and an optimised chrome content ensure a long drum service life – and thus low maintenance and repair costs. Specially developed for applications in the truck mixer exclusively for Liebherr. HTM 905 - The new generation of truck mixer

Open the catalog to page 4
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 5

Electronic mixer control The optional Litronic-EMC mixer control allows demand-based control of the diesel engine speed and torque. This ensures significant savings in fuel and less wear on the drive train. Thanks to the “Constant Speed Drive” function, the service life of the drum is extended due to reduction of the drum revolutions during each tour. Advantages of the Litronic-EMC • Lower fuel consumption • Longer service life of the drive train • Less wear of the drum • Better driving behaviour when the drum is loaded • Intuitive and convenient one-hand operation I Increased water...

Open the catalog to page 5
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 6

I Concrete discharge parts Position of the swivelling chute shifted upwards by 80 mm for better flowing angle when discharging concrete into a crane bucket, for example. I Ladder platform Ladder platform enlarged and ergonomically revised with sliding ladder (lightweight ladder section made of aluminium). I Swivelling support bracket The swivelling support bracket (option) can be slewed completely to the side, without protruding beyond the outer dimensions of the vehicle. 6 HTM 905 - The new generation of truck mixer

Open the catalog to page 6
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 7

I Operation system All important operating elements are ergonomically grouped to the side and rear outside of the direct hazard zone. I Single wheel mudguard Single wheel mudguards made of durable plastic are resistant and provide better spray protection. Innovative accessories concept The innovative platform solution allows flexible and safe installation of accessories and attachment parts. All requirements are met in the positioning of toolboxes, holders, chutes, etc. Advantages of the platform concept • Simple and flexible installation of stowage boxes • Easier handling of the extension...

Open the catalog to page 7
Brochure truckmixer HTM 905 - 8

I Technical data Nominal filling1 1 Nominal filling in compacted mixed concrete. 2 Frame height between 100 and 180 mm depending on chassis. 3 Weight details for basic unit with chassis power take-off (PTO), incl. 2 extension chutes, compl. assembled/ready for operation in accordance with DIN 70020, deviations +/- 5%. Printed in Germany by Lacher LMT-8203 111 05_03.17_en Subject to technical modifications. Liebherr-Mischtechnik GmbH Postfach 145, 88423 Bad Schussenried / Germany Tel: +49 7583 949-0, Fax: +49 7583 949-399 www.liebherr.com, E-Mail: info.lmt@liebherr.com

Open the catalog to page 8

All Liebherr Mischtechnik catalogs and technical brochures

1. LTB

12 Pages

2. 50 M5 XXT

4 Pages

3. 47 M5 XXT

4 Pages

4. 42 M5 XXT

4 Pages

5. 37 Z4 XXT

4 Pages