Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014
12Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 2

VOLUME REDUCTION

Open the catalog to page 2
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 3

STAND ARD ISED CONTAI NERS I Easy to handle – built up and dismantling in a few seconds I Foldable containers – variable and adjustable systems I Eco-friendly nt! Also for re contact us. o Feel free t block warehouses or Sea container 1.130 x 725 high rack warehouses,

Open the catalog to page 3
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 4

SYSTEM 2000 Reliable standard – millionfold field-tested Integrated base-insert Inspection opening Ideal standard container For large-volume but light-weight parts Three-part design with integrated base insert Consisting of: Pallet/Lid (HDPE/LDPE), Plastic sleeve (PP) Special heights on request Volume reduction up to 80% loaded/empties Ergonomic handling, easy to use 100% recyclable 4 Sliding bolts Sandwich system

Open the catalog to page 4
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 5

SYSTEM QUAD Suitable for high rack warehouses Suitable for high rack warehouses Suitable for high rack warehouses Compatible with wire-mesh boxes, perfect replacement (Super Quad) Already available inner packaging for lattice boxes will fit System Quad - dimensions I Consisting of: Reinforced steel 4-feet system pallet (HDPE/ LDPE), Foldable plastic sleeve (PP) Detent system: 4 snap-in noses are stably and safely connecting pallet with sleeve, enabling an easy snap in of the sleeve during buildup Automatic locking Volume reduction up to 1: 4 Easy to build up 5

Open the catalog to page 5
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 6

Ideal for returning the inner packaging inside the container - “All in One“ Optionally available for: – System 2000 – System Quad Optimally usable for sensitive parts that are put in inlays like cavity panels, textile bags, thermoforming trays … Consisting of: Pallet/Lid (HDPE/LDPE), Removable Sleeve (PP), Fixed empties sleeve (PP), variable in height Various types of inner packaging or inlays are possible Height-variable empties sleeve to return all inner packaging inside the same system

Open the catalog to page 6
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 7

The award-winning ”one-piece“ design I Superfast folding technique, minimum build up time Captive and firmly fixed components Sliding lid saves space at the assembly line Optionally available for System 2000 and System Quad System 2000: 800 x 600 x 710 mm 800 x 600 x 750 mm with skids – 3K (compatible with “Düsseldorfer” pallet) 1.000 x 600 x 695 mm 1.130 x 725 x 730 mm (Sea container-dimension) 1.200 x 1.000 x 990 mm 1.230 x 830 x 945 mm 1.500 x 1.200 x 990 mm – NEW Super Quad: 1.230 x 830 x 980 mm stackable on wire-mesh boxes Consisting of: Firmly fixed, foldable plastic sleeve (PP),...

Open the catalog to page 7
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 8

CARRIER SYSTEMS Quad carrier system 1.200 x 800 For small load carriers/KLT (VDA) and foam containers (EPP/EPE) 2 versions: I Carrier system – suitable for bloc storage Quad carrier system – suitable for high rack warehouses Suitable for roll and chain conveyors Carrier systems – dimensions I Euro-dimensions on System Quad basis: 1.200 x 800 mm 1.230 x 830 mm – compatible with 114 777 1.200 x 1.000 mm – compatible with 114 888 Consisting of: Pallet/Lid (HDPE/LDPE) Anti-shift-protection due to all round stacking edge Protect goods in stock Optionally: Protection by lashing straps 8 Quad...

Open the catalog to page 8
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 9

Individual labels Cardboard sleeve with flap door Foldable sleeve Perfect protection for export and warehouse I Optimal protection No SIREX-treatment necessary (for overseas transport) Threefold stackable in a sea container Seecontainer-Maße: 1.130 x 725 x 750 mm 1.450 x 1.130 x 730 mm Other dimensions on request Consisting of: Plastic recycling-pallet (PE), Cardboard sleeve (special heights on request), Plastic recycling-lid (PE) Special heights on request Absolutely safe against shift of cargo Completely recyclable Easy to handle 9

Open the catalog to page 9
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 10

APPLICATION EXAMPLES Customer-focused solutions – tailor made I 2 product families: Various opportunities I XXL sizes Individual custom-labelled Textile bags System 2000 with skids System Quad – extra-long System Quad Variable height of empties sleeve Removeable side wall Variable height of sleeve

Open the catalog to page 10
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 11

I Variable versions I Various inlays, e.g. foldable HKP compartments, textile bags … I Various extra equipment available on request Super Quad: The wire-mesh box replacement Extra-large flap door Foldable HKP-compartments Hanging textile bags Foam Inlays Taylor-made compartments Carrier system Conductive container Textile bags Secure handling of extra-large parts

Open the catalog to page 11
Brochure KTP Container Systems 2014 - 12

HOW COST REDUCTION CAN WORK! About us As an innovative, internationally operating company with more than 120 employees, KTP Kunststoff Palettentechnik GmbH has specialized in development and manufacturing of reusable transport packaging made of plastic since 1988 and is one of the leading container manufacturers of this kind in Europe. With high quality standards, extensive know how and a sympathetic ear for the special requirements of our customers, we develop, produce and market foldable, reusable transport containers made of plastic for large-volume and sensitive goods as well as plastic...

Open the catalog to page 12

All KTP Kunststoff Palettentechnik catalogs and technical brochures

1. KTP Quad-box

8 Pages

2. KTP SmartFix

2 Pages