video corpo

Customer Success Story: Plasma-Jet Compact
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Customer Success Story: Plasma-Jet Compact - 1

Plasma-Jet increases process-efficiency Wahlers Forsttechnik is one of Germany’s leading suppliers of forestry machinery. After their purchase of a KNUTH Plasma-Jet Compact, this supplier can now cut all their steel parts in-house. What convinced them to turn to KNUTH? • • • • Specialist consultation: Specialist consultants provide advice at the customer’s site Dialog-guided user interface: Cutting software and drawing program provide an intuitive user-friendly interface Operator training: Intensive 2-day introduction to plasma-cutting Excellent cutting results: effective, cost-efficient cutting processes without any need for rework Wahlers is a family business with 110 employees and primary importer for Ponsse, a worldwide leading forestry machinery manufacturer from Finland. Wahlers delivers annually 40 harvesters and 40 forwarders for harvesting and transporting tree trunks to customers in the forestry industry in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and in the Netherlands. “We retrofit every other forest machine with additional equipment, like cable winches, clambunks, grapples or stanchions”, explained Fabian Haarhaus, Master Mechanic at Wahlers. “Our customers appreciate that we are open to their wishes and 1 For more information, visit www.knuth-m

Open the catalog to page 1
Customer Success Story: Plasma-Jet Compact - 2

support them with custom configurations.” Since February 2020, the business cuts their own steel sheets in thicknesses up to 32 mm, allowing them to make their workshop processes much more efficient. This was made possible by their newly acquired KNUTH Plasma-Jet Compact H 1530 with Hypertherm cutting technology. The investment in a KNUTH Plasma-Jet Compact cutting system pays for itself. Now, Wahlers Forsttechnik saves time and money. Wahlers Forsttechnik uses the KNUTH Plasma-Jet Compact to produce components for land clearing equipment. The component is tested and then manufacturing...

Open the catalog to page 2
Customer Success Story: Plasma-Jet Compact - 3

One finished part welded from a variety of cut parts that were produced with a KNUTH Plasma-Jet The KNUTH Plasma-Jet Compact 1530 with MaxPro 200 plasma source and vacuum exhaust system Cutting specialist advised at customer’s site “In the past, we assigned about 60% of our cutting tasks to a sub-contractor. The remaining 40% were cut and deburred manually, which was a labor-intensive process. With our outdated guillotine shears, it took one to two hours to finish one workpiece”, said Haarhaus. We had planned to change things for some time. After the construction of our new shop building...

Open the catalog to page 3
Customer Success Story: Plasma-Jet Compact - 4

A leap forward in respect to quality: The left component has been cut with a manual plasma cutter prior to this purchase. The center part with precision cut edges was cut with the KNUTH Plasma-Jet. nozzle to use for what purpose”, explained Haarhaus. The Plasma-Jet also impressed in regards to its user-friendly interface. The Libellula Wizard PRO software allows the user to choose from a selection of standard shapes and merely adjust the measurements. Another plus: Based on the respective material, the software suggests parameter settings that will provide the best cutting results. Two...

Open the catalog to page 4

All Knuth Machine Tools catalogs and technical brochures

  1. Catalogue 2024

    68 Pages

  2. Kickstart 2024

    44 Pages

  3. MT 3015

    4 Pages