Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115
24Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 1

Electromagnetic clutches and brakes INTORQ 14.105 und 14.115 7.5 – 480 Nm

Open the catalog to page 1
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 2

We set the standards The INTORQ brand stands for reliable brake solutions with the highest product standards. INTORQ products are used in a very diverse range of applications, from brake motors and industrial trucks to hoists, cranes and wind turbines. We can create the right solution for you and your drive – individually and reliably. The INTORQ module system offers numerous variants that can be used in many motors and geared motors, setting standards worldwide. We have been increasing our international presence step by step, establishing sites in Shanghai, Atlanta and Pune. So our network...

Open the catalog to page 2
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 3

INTORQ I Electromagnetic clutches and brakes Versatile and really reliable INTORQ electromagnetic clutches and brakes transmit the drive torque or braking torque by friction in dry running conditions. When the DC voltage is applied, torque transmission is achieved free from torsional backlash. The prestressed annular spring on the armature assembly ensures release without residual torque on de-energisation. The clutches and brakes can be used in any mounting position and are virtually maintenancefree. Depending on the friction energy used, the working air gap only needs to be checked (and...

Open the catalog to page 3
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 4

INTORQ I Electromagnetic clutches and brakes Type Size Stator type Armature assembly type Variants Type 14.105 electromagnetic clutch 14.115 electromagnetic brake Size 06, 08, 10, 12, 16, 20, 25 Stator type 1 – Flange-mounting type 3 – Type with bearings Armature assembly type 1 – With external flange hub 2 – With internal flange hub (for brakes only) 3 – Without flange hub 5 – With flange hub on bearings (for clutches only) Variants Supply voltage Rotor bore Armature assembly bore Electromagnetic clutch INTORQ 14.105.òò.1.5 Electromagnetic brake INTORQ 14.115.òò.1.2 Electromagnetic brake...

Open the catalog to page 4
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 5

power Rated coil power at rated voltage and 20°C moment of inertia of the load referred to the brake shaft Rated coil voltage deceleration torque required braking torque Rated torque of the brake at a relative speed of 100 r/min Load torque, torque that the static load produces at the motor shaft Initial relative speed of the brake Heat/energy Maximum permissible friction work per switching cycle, thermal rating of the brake maximum permissible friction work during cyclic switching, depending on the operating frequency Operating frequency, the number of repeated operations per unit time...

Open the catalog to page 5
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 6

INTORQ I Electromagnetic clutches and brakes Product information Electromagnetic clutches and brakes are used wherever rapid acceleration or deceleration of masses in motion is required. This document describes powerful and reliable mass-produced products which have already been tried and tested in numerous applications. A complete range ❙ 7 sizes ❙ Clutch/braking torques from 7.5 – 480 Nm Versatile ❙ Suitable for any mounting position ❙ Clutches can be supplied as flange-mounted or shaft-mounted versions ❙ Various armature assembly types for clutches and brakes can be supplied to suit any...

Open the catalog to page 6
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 7

Produktinformationen Principle of operation To generate the drive torque or braking torque, the stator coil is supplied with DC voltage and a magnetic field is generated. The magnetic attraction force pulls the armature plate on the armature assembly against the force of the prestressed spring across the air gap and towards the friction surface of the brake armature or rotor, thereby making torque available. If the voltage supply is interrupted, the magnetic field will collapse and the prestressed annular spring will pull the armature plate back to its initial position. Flange-mounted...

Open the catalog to page 7
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 8

INTORQ I Electromagnetic clutches and brakes Selection Dimensioning Only the power to be transmitted is known (estimate) Merf = 9550 · Dynamic load Ma (negligible static load torque Mload) Dynamic and static load Ma and ML Merf = (Ma ± ML) · K ≤ MK +ML = hift/accelerate s b –ML = rake/decelerate Only when lowering a load –ML = hift/accelerate s +ML = brake/decelerate Switching energy per switching cycle: J · n2 MK Q= · 182,5 (MK ± ML) -Shue Sh Qzul = QE · 1– e +ML = hift/accelerate s –ML = rake/decelerate b Only when lowering a load –ML = hift/accelerate s +ML = brake/decelerate Qzul < Q...

Open the catalog to page 8
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 9

Selection Permissible switching energy/operating frequency 105 Electromagnetic clutches INTORQ 14.105 (7.5 – 480 Nm) Electromagnetic brakes INTORQ 14.115 (7.5 – 480 Nm) Permissible switching energy Qzul [J] Calculation example Default parameters: J = 0.01 kgm2 ML = 6 Nm n = 700 min-1 t3 = 0.15 s t12 2 Calculation of the switching energy per switching cycle: J · n2 MK Q= · 182,5 MK – ML Q= Sh = 5000 switching operations per hour Calculation of the required torque: J·n 0.01 · 700 Ma = = 9.55 · (0.15 – 0,03) t12 9.55 · t3 – 2 Electromagnetic clutch selected: INTORQ 14.105.10.1.1 with MK = 30...

Open the catalog to page 9
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 10

INTORQ I Electromagnetic clutches and brakes Technical data Selection table Electromagnetic clutches INTORQ 14.105.òò.ò.ò Size Rotor, types Armature assembly, types Armature assembly, types Electromagnetic brakes INTORQ 14.115.òò.ò.ò Size ❙ 1) In relation to relative speed n = 100 rpm ❙ 2) ean values for DC switching with rated air gap and warm coil. M ❙ Standard voltage 24 V +5%/–10%

Open the catalog to page 10
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 11

Technical data Flange-mounted clutches INTORQ 14.105.□□.!.! Size 06 *bore diameter on request I Dimensions in mm I Recommended ISO tolerances for shafts: Up to 0 50 mm: k6 I **d J7 ) predrilled, without slot I ***d11 J7 predrilled, without slot

Open the catalog to page 11
Spring-applied-brakes INTORQ 14.115 - 12

INTORQ | Electromagnetic clutches and brakes *bore diameter on request I Dimensions in mm I Keyway to DIN 6885/1-P9 I ***d11 J7 predrilled, without slot I Recommended ISO tolerances for shafts: Up to 0 50 mm: k6 Above 0 50 mm: m6

Open the catalog to page 12

All Kendrion (Villingen) GmbH catalogs and technical brochures