Kuhnke AirBox 32
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Kuhnke AirBox 32 - 1

Technical information AirBox 32 - The Pneumatic AS-Interface Module AirBox 32 is a pneumatic module of the AS-Interface family. ■ AS-Interface slave 4 DI / 2 PO ■ 4 digital inputs via 2 x M12 sockets (double inputs) ■ 2 integrated 3/2 way valves ■ With or without AUX POWER (EMS or EEMS) ■ All pneumatic connections via 8 mm fittings ■ Manual override of valves ■ Degree of protection IP 67 with common exhaust and IP 65 with sintered filter

Open the catalog to page 1
Kuhnke AirBox 32 - 2

The AirBox 32 has 2 x 2 inputs and 2 pneumatic outputs. You can wire up the input sockets directly with sensors (PNP, via M12 plugs) in 2- or 3-wire connection. The sensors are supplied with energy from the pneumatic module. The outputs and the compressed air supply are connected to the module via a 8 mm plug-in tube connector. Use outside diameter tubing only. Putting into service For putting the user module into service, the steps are as follows: 1. Set the address. To do this, use an addressing unit or a programming and service unit. Valid addresses are 1 to 31. Default address is 0. Use...

Open the catalog to page 2
Kuhnke AirBox 32 - 3

Technical data (as per AS-i specification) AS-i certificate number Electrical data UAS-i (yellow cable) Inputs Sensor power supply AUX POWER (black cable) Outputs Compressed air Mechanical data Temperature range ZU no. I/O configuration, ID code (hex) Operational voltage Total current drain I Own current requirements Polarity reversal protection For signal "0", Iin For signal "1", Uin / Iin Voltage range Uout Current carrying capacity Iout (Total current for all sensors) Rated operational voltage Ue Operation voltage range Ub Power supply unit Pneumatc outputs Exhaust extraction Air flow...

Open the catalog to page 3
Kuhnke AirBox 32 - 4

Kendrion Kuhnke Automation GmbH Lutjenburger Strasse 101 23714 Malente Germany Phone: +49 4523 402-0 Fax: +49 4523 402-201 sales-ics@kendrion.com www.kuhnke.kendrion.com We reserve the rights of modification, omission, error with respect to the products. Illustrations similar. All rights reserved by the individual copyright holders. E 643 GB/02 94.126 © KENDRION 24.08.2017

Open the catalog to page 4

All Kendrion Kuhnke Automation GmbH catalogs and technical brochures