video corpo

LR 202
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

LR 202 - 1

CHAIN ROLLER FOR PLASTIC FILM STRETCHING MACHINES spinning solutions SOLUTION ADVANTAGES TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Swiss engineered and produced for the last 10 years Tested and approved by the german industry Swiss quality controled raw material Special heat treatment for high temperature up to 250° Long life and high temperature grease Viton optimized friction seal Steel cage for high temperature Superfinished raceways for accurate rotation Double sided greasing process Longlife for less maintenance and higher productivity Fits application standard Product name Inner diameter Outer diameter Width Dynamic load capacity Operating temperature OTHER AVAILABLE DIMENSIONS Outer diameter Product name : LRD 17/40-18 KLL Outer diameter : 40 mm Inner diameter : 17 mm Width : 18 mm Dynamic load capacity : 6’000 N (CwT) Operating Temperature : up to 250°C SEALING LR 202 2BRS 100% MADE IN SWITZERLAND APPLICATION SPECIFICATIONS : Labyrinth Viton : Labyrinth Steel STRETCHING MACHINE FOR PLASTIC FILM After controlled cooling, the primary film passes through the longitudinal stretching machine, where the film is stretched in machine direction by several groups of driven rollers, which are running at different speeds. In the following transverse stretching machine, the film is gripped by clips on both sides and stretched in width with heat applied. Cross loads up to 3,500 N per clip can occur. Material and bearings have to withstand temperatures in the range of 100 to 250°C at production speeds between 100 and 500m/min according to output and film thickness. JESA SA I Rte du Petit-Moncor 9 I 1752 Villars-sur-Glâne I www.jesa.com Switzerland I +41 26 408 47 00 I info@jesa.com

Open the catalog to page 1

All JESA catalogs and technical brochures