video corpo

ORBIT 2.0
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ORBIT 2.0 - 1

The ORBIT 2.0 is an ultra light, nevertheless very tough, bluetooth headset. It is perfect for use in extreme circumstances. Ergonomic design, simple operation, excellent sound and hence best comfort. TECHNICAL FEATURES ATEX approval: EX-zone 1/21 II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IECEx approval: EX-zone 1/21 Ex ib IIC T4 Gb Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6X Li-Polymer battery, 90 hours standby, talktime 4 hours active guard: automatic volume control against shocks volume adjustable on the headset and the phone operation range from -20 °C to 60 °C Headset, battery integrated, charge cable, charger, quick start manual and safety instructions Please visit our website and you will find more detailed information, as well as an overview of compatible accessories. i.safe MOBILE and i.safe MOBILE logo are registered trademarks of i.safe MOBILE GmbH. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. worldwide. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. © 2017 by i.safe MOBILE GmbH | All rights reserved. | Misprints, errors and modifications excepted. | 1011DS01REV00

Open the catalog to page 1

All I.safe MOBILE GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. IS RSM1.1

2 Pages

2. ZONE 2/22

2 Pages

3. GUARDIAN 1.0

1 Pages