video corpo

INNOVATION 2.0
1Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

INNOVATION 2.0 - 1

The INNOVATION 2.0 is the Smartphone Allrounder for industrial use. Resistant to modern, highperformance technology and SOS emergency call function. TECHNICAL FEATURES ATEX approval: EX-zone 1/21 II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6x IECEx approval: EX-zone 1/21 Ex ib IIC T4 Gb Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6X approved for North America Class I, II Division 1 Group A, B, C, D, E, F, G T4 Intrinsically Safe MT6589 Quad Core (1,2 GHz), internal memory 4 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM external memory microSD up to 32 GB 2 cameras, 5 MP rear camera with AF (auto focus) and 0.3 MP front camera INNOVATION 2.1: without camera Near Field Communication waterproof: 30 min. up to 2 m, impervious to dust and microparticles operation range from -20 °C to 60 °C 3.2“ (8.13 cm) HVGA-Glass with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixel acceleration sensor, electr. compass Push to talk (optional) Loneworker protection (optional) FURTHER FEATURES 1.800 mAh battery, standby 200 hrs., talktime: 5,5 hrs. Mobile phone, battery, USB cable i.safe PROTECTOR, charger, headset, quick start manual and safety instructions, additional display protection foil, screwdriver Please visit our website and you will find more detailed information, as well as an overview of compatible accessories. i.safe MOBILE and i.safe MOBILE logo are registered trademarks of i.safe MOBILE GmbH. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. worldwide. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. © 2017 by i.safe MOBILE GmbH | All rights reserved. | Misprints, errors and modifications excepted. | 1008DS01REV00

Open the catalog to page 1

All I.safe MOBILE GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. ORBIT 2.0

1 Pages

2. IS RSM1.1

2 Pages

3. ZONE 2/22

2 Pages

4. GUARDIAN 1.0

1 Pages